Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Axes? Really?

saremun
11.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
Who sais it's a throne that you can drive, if you want to connect it lorewise it's a throne that the Sith moves by using the force. just a thought.
ok i will agree with you on that BUT wouldn't you find it silly for a Jedi/Sith sitting on a Chair and moving it around from place to place? i mean Lore-wiz would it be hard for a force user to move around his chair all the day long using his power and concentration only for that?

kmontyw
11.09.2012 , 09:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
ok i will agree with you on that BUT wouldn't you find it silly for a Jedi/Sith sitting on a Chair and moving it around from place to place? i mean Lore-wiz would it be hard for a force user to move around his chair all the day long using his power and concentration only for that?
If he built in a little potty, it could double as a toilet too.
I am an international man of mystery... or am I

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:50 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
Not really, I spin in my desk chair for fun. Maybe it could be like a sith/jedi abs roller machine?!
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

irishfino
11.09.2012 , 09:53 AM | #24
Beskar AKA Mandalorian Iron is lightsaber resistant and, if processed correctly, can be light enough to wield on the end of a stick while still being an effective weapon.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

saremun
11.09.2012 , 09:56 AM | #25
well, it gonna be the same as the Red Color of the eyes for the dark side force users, they doesn't exist and never will yet BW decided to use them instead of the yellow color for the eyes which is the right color for the Dark side force users according to lore and every media material for Star Wars!

errant_knight
11.09.2012 , 09:58 AM | #26
I grimaced a little at more slave girl outfits and flaming light sabers. I lifted an eyebrow at the axe, but the throne made me facepalm so hard I hurt myself.

Kendaric
11.09.2012 , 10:01 AM | #27
Well, there are several types of metal a lightsaber can't cut through in Star Wars lore, so that's not really an issue. Also, axes are traditionally used by Gamorrean warriors as their weapon of choice and I'm sure a number of other species use them as well.

With that out of the way... not everybody uses the Jedi/Sith classes as actual Jedi or Sith, they could also be used to simulate Force adepts or simple melee fighter types using vibroblades, axes, etc.
Unfortunately BioWare decided to allow only Jedi/Sith the use of melee weapons...
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

kmontyw
11.09.2012 , 10:02 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Beskar AKA Mandalorian Iron is lightsaber resistant and, if processed correctly, can be light enough to wield on the end of a stick while still being an effective weapon.
Well, building something into the lore post 4/5/6 and confabulating an awkward explanation does not make it rigorous or logical. Midachlorians anyone? If lightsabre hilts were able to be made from such metal, why are they continually severed by single strikes in the movies?

But the inelegant contrived lore is a side issue really. Axes and Jedis? It's a complete dilution of the fantasy. You guys are undermining your own universe.
I am an international man of mystery... or am I

amaresch
11.09.2012 , 10:04 AM | #29
They look alright and might work with the Bowdaar and Qyzen. For my Jedi and Sith I'll most likely stick to lightsabers, tho.
L'héritage S'Attarde
The Harbinger

TheBBP
11.09.2012 , 10:05 AM | #30
Troopers and Jedi running around in slave bikinis and we are stuck on axes...
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk