Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp guard bug in Wz with video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pvp guard bug in Wz with video

Halmy
11.09.2012 , 07:34 AM | #1
Okay srsly i tried everything, no solution from Bw so far, i tried everything in the last week, i cant make this work... check it out pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGr_k...ature=youtu.be

I started to get tank gear to be Mt in Rwz....

Aerilas
11.09.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2
I'm his healer and this is quite annoying
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Capt_Beers
11.09.2012 , 08:47 AM | #3
Kudos on having a video. I think you're one of the first people I've seen here that has a bug report with one.

What exactly is the problem? It looks like to me your guard isn't staying on him?

Are you sure that it's not a graphical bug because you are getting the "Already Guarded" message. Maybe he is guarded and you char. just keeps doing the animation.

Other than that I don't know what to tell you. Haven't noticed this on my Shadow but I'll keep a look out.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Halmy
11.09.2012 , 09:04 AM | #4
If u analyze the video you can see i dont get the 50% dmg from the guard, just once for about half sec, and u can check my buffbar guard icon- zabrak with blue LS - after i cast it it fells down, i recast it, its up for half sec then dropping again. I cant play like this Bw must give me a solution but so far, 1 week now they gave me nothing only closed tickets, annoyance and frustration...