Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Dispatch: HK-51 Activated

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Dispatch: HK-51 Activated
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

British_Wookiee
11.07.2012 , 08:20 PM | #21
Is it bad that when I heard Bruce McLean say "Darker and edgier" in the DD, the first thought I that popped in to my head was John Smedley saying "Heroic and Star Warsy" ?

Star Wars fans are used to disappointment from MMO companies. Stop with the buzzwords and just give us the damn update already!
K r a y d e n
/__R_e_d___D_r_a_g_o_n___P_l_a_t_o_o_n__\

- British: Killing you politely since the 1800s -

republicrookie
11.08.2012 , 05:52 AM | #22
I cant wait to go to section X
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?

DealOne
11.08.2012 , 10:34 AM | #23
Does anyone know the name of the song that's being played in the beginning and in the background?

Beniboybling
11.08.2012 , 12:52 PM | #24
I do hope this is what I think it is. A exciting, story-driven level 50 area that is not elite like Operations, not revolving around getting dailies etcera like Black Hole and generally friendly to those new to MMO's. Basically proper expansive story content, if this is true, I am very excited and very impressed - keep it up!

P.S. A question for BioWare, is this story only open to lvl 50's and more specifically only to those who have completed Ilum, or is it just an area to be explored at anytime, any level. (I assume its lvl 50 only.)

Soul_of_Flames
11.09.2012 , 08:34 AM | #25
Wow I knew that the new Belsavis area was gonna be that!

What's funny is that this area technically isn't "new" it's actually been there for a while. I discovered it back in 1.2 and made a youtube video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWAApQFSxI

Granted it wasn't finished.. but it's still pretty cool to discover these kinds of places.

IReaven
11.10.2012 , 08:44 AM | #26
what size will the next update be?

Beniboybling
11.10.2012 , 08:58 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Soul_of_Flames View Post
Wow I knew that the new Belsavis area was gonna be that!

What's funny is that this area technically isn't "new" it's actually been there for a while. I discovered it back in 1.2 and made a youtube video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWAApQFSxI

Granted it wasn't finished.. but it's still pretty cool to discover these kinds of places.
ooh, really interesting - and also weird to find an empty, uncompleted area. Nice find!

chuixupu
11.10.2012 , 02:35 PM | #28
Cool, if you go there in the live game now can you still see those areas like that , or did they block it off?
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

sandisrd
11.13.2012 , 07:58 AM | #29
One hell of a spoiler!...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

physion
11.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #30
Alright, you guys need to calm down! I mean, the discussion on this highly anticipated topic is eclipsing 3 pages! THREE PAGES!!!! My brain hurts I'm reading so much.....