Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free-to-Play Preview Episode 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free-to-Play Preview Episode 2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Simbr
11.08.2012 , 04:02 PM | #11
Can't watch these videos without downloading so not going to bother, do they mention using cartel coins to remove the 1.4 desktop crashes? Even to use them to reimburse lost WZ tokens from fore-mentioned crashes?

elitenz
11.08.2012 , 04:23 PM | #12
Nice video

lesharpeye
11.08.2012 , 04:34 PM | #13
Im logging on swtor right now..... Too eager to play this content
thanks bioware for throne it my be the coolest speeder i ever saw
U CAN BE SURE THE 15 ILL BE THERE SPENDING!

Laurreth
11.08.2012 , 04:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
The Cartel Market button is really annoying. Thankfully, it can be shrunk and darkened in the UI customization.
I'd like to... uh... N-th that motion. It should be part of the normal menu, at most in a slightly different shade of blue. I already find the blinking help/service button annoying (try ignoring it after it has been active for a month due to some stuck tickets), and that cartel market thing is just out of place.

Next episode: custom armour. "When you buy access to months of operations and warzones, you can make those really good." Sarcasm aside: they're actually a nice thing to mention, since they give f2p players an option at a decent look with planet commendations, and without buying the colour unification unlock.

All in all, I feel appropriately marketed to

Thoreris
11.08.2012 , 04:54 PM | #15
I can never watch any of the swtor videos on the website......guess I have to wait till somebody uploads on youtube...
Has anybody else been getting low quality and ALOT of buffering and lag with there on site videos?

saremun
11.08.2012 , 04:57 PM | #16
i thought the throne is something you can have in the ship but well look like its almost like a new speeder or hovering chair which is really ridiculous!

other than that, looking forward to the rest of items!

NasDragon
11.08.2012 , 04:59 PM | #17
will they add past items such as rakgoul pet to the vendor?

Wraiven
11.08.2012 , 05:25 PM | #18
I'll bet you Devs are indeed "excited about the Cartel Packs"

It's your best ripoff scheme yet... congratulations, Bioware.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

JohnyHoward
11.08.2012 , 05:32 PM | #19
A flying chair? That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Hopefully they will make it so it's a lot slower then proper speeders/mounts.

Because everyone flying/driving around in a chair is just beyond totally retarded, I demand the guy who came up with this idea be fired and never allowed to work in the gaming industry again.

Esno
11.08.2012 , 05:44 PM | #20
Have a guild called "On The Throne" with a pre-requisite of everyone using floating thrones lol, would be a sight to see
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent