Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Notorious Synergy


-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.08.2012 , 02:59 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
LOL, you never know whats gonna happen you could win 1 or 2.
Thanks for helping with my confidence... ~_~
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

BazjamB's Avatar


BazjamB
11.08.2012 , 03:14 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Thanks for helping with my confidence... ~_~
and your welcome
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.08.2012 , 06:46 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
Mosh, where would you put Ewa or Peek when compared to Jwalsh and Lbw?
In jjt days didn't play Ewa near as much as Lbw but it was still Ewa over Lbw.

Peek was an objective player not too much of a slayer type. Usually ended up finding him next to every node I tried capping

In terms of Walsh vs Peek. I have a recording I'll have to dig up one day where Walsh 2v1d peek and a marauder and came out more than half health If thats says anything? *shrug* told me in vent to let him try it so obliged and watched from a distance lol

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.08.2012 , 06:48 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
Mosh, where would you put Ewa or Peek when compared to Jwalsh and Lbw?
In jjt days didn't play Ewa near as much as Lbw but it was still Ewa over Lbw.

Peek was an objective player not too much of a slayer type. Usually ended up finding him next to every node I tried capping

In terms of Walsh vs Peek. I have a recording I'll have to dig up one day where Walsh 2v1d peek and a marauder and came out more than half health If thats says anything? *shrug* told me in vent to let him try it so obliged and watched from a distance lol

Honestly what made Lbw seem amazing it when he used an expertise adrenal + a power adrenal while playing infiltration. Those combined with infi allowed him to drop anyone in 3 CDs

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.08.2012 , 07:07 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
There's no need to go on at such great length stroking your own e-peen. We don't care who wins or loses, we just want to play games.
I already told you who wins or loses -.-

I left my epeen with my sentinel that retired. No good sents/rauders to duel or beat me 1v1 made me bored

The ranked is cuz
1. I want to gear my guardian faster
2. Have fun as most people would call it? I personally prefer nude Skype calls with jwalsh for my fun, just sayin
3. Show that NS isn't the only guild with bis characters since none of em play their alts when we get home -.-
4. Show once again that I can predict the fuuuuuuture
5. Support gay marriage so I can get married soon.

P.S. we're enjoying the good imp players who are re-rolling republic and going MVP

<3 <3 <3

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
11.08.2012 , 07:07 AM | #46
Me and lbw are both infil... Me and ewa are pretty much the first 2 50 shadows back in our server. Ewa created the hybrid spec which all these guys have been running atm "peek". I got my hybrid spec and gear off ewa spec but i have a different build. Infil and hybrid and totally different.. Now how the hell does peek get included? He isnt even anywhere to be compared with ewa.. Ewa can pull off the numbers at the same time win a match. Peek was the only descent sin you can get since there arent really any good ones..
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.08.2012 , 07:21 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Me and lbw are both infil... Me and ewa are pretty much the first 2 50 shadows back in our server. Ewa created the hybrid spec which all these guys have been running atm "peek". I got my hybrid spec and gear off ewa spec but i have a different build. Infil and hybrid and totally different.. Now how the hell does peek get included? He isnt even anywhere to be compared with ewa.. Ewa can pull off the numbers at the same time win a match. Peek was the only descent sin you can get since there arent really any good ones..
Too hard to hit someones back on crappy Internet or I'd be pumped to hit 50 on my sin

I invented vengeance dps . The good ole days of getting bent over by Walsh, Ewa and Lbw at the same time, best gang bangs I ever received(no ****)

Should've made my main a caster

Didy_Kush's Avatar


Didy_Kush
11.08.2012 , 11:45 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
3. Show that NS isn't the only guild with bis characters since none of em play their alts when we get home -.-
The only PvPers in NS with "BiS" PvP gear is Lycaon and my self lol.

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.09.2012 , 01:15 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
The only PvPers in NS with "BiS" PvP gear is Lycaon and my self lol.
I wish I had bis on one of my toons

justintong's Avatar


justintong
11.09.2012 , 03:03 AM | #50
i wouldnt bet quiting the game forever lol NS are not bads