Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sin mods assistance

Beytovyn
11.03.2012 , 12:32 PM | #1
31,0,10 with full Survivors WH/EWH set. I am looking for mods to increase my pvp game play. Any assistance appreciated.

Sztoid
11.03.2012 , 07:54 PM | #2
Not knowing what you have, my suggestion would be +41 Endurance crystals in your Main and Offhand (with survivors gear I'm assuming you're a tank). Advanced Force-Wielder Armoring 27 in a customizable belt/bracers with your choice of your favorite mod or one that you feel will give you the best stats (taken from an extra piece of WH or EWH). Augment that and your expertise should be around 1208. I am currently running 1208 expertise on my sorc and I'm pretty well satisfied.

warultima
11.05.2012 , 03:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beytovyn View Post
31,0,10 with full Survivors WH/EWH set. I am looking for mods to increase my pvp game play. Any assistance appreciated.
Mods?
As in Armoring/Mods/Enhancements ingame item mods type of "mods" or addon UI mods?

If you are looking for ingame item mods the above poster have gave you some ideas. If you are looking for Addon mods to help PvP... SWTOR does not allow it "technically" speaking of course. "Technically" means there are plenty players using 3rd party programs like Razor mouse macros and similar to "help" them "PvP better".

And trust me Razor/Programmable hardware kiddies that totally depend on their hardware to help them play and be competitive are not of minority nowdays.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

Beytovyn
11.05.2012 , 12:27 PM | #4
I am referring to ingme mods, yes. I was looking at both the Advanced Resolve Armoring 27 and the Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27. I am unsure if the Advanced Aptitude mod 27 would be worth it or not.

Griad
11.08.2012 , 04:01 AM | #5
Get some of the dps gear mods, that way you can pump out a little more damage while still maintaning your survivablity.
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse