Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Pylons Android App

Unago
02.03.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up on the Ancient Pylons Solver App I made for Android. There was already an app for the IPhone/IPad, but nothing for Android yet so I decided to make one.
It's free so have fun with it .

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jvds.pylons

Let me know what you think.

Kappula
02.03.2012 , 04:49 PM | #2
Very nice. Thank you ^^

Unago
02.04.2012 , 10:48 AM | #3
Updated to v1.1.
- Added icon
- List layout fixed

Unago
02.05.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4
Updated for lower android versions.

Unago
02.23.2012 , 12:33 PM | #5
Added screen scroll for smaller screens.

JediJustinW
11.06.2012 , 09:44 AM | #6
Is this app available anywhere besides Google Play? I want to put it on my Kindle!

Xiij
11.07.2012 , 01:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJustinW View Post
Is this app available anywhere besides Google Play? I want to put it on my Kindle!
I don't have a kindle so I don't know what the interface is; however, if you can access a web browser and the internet from the kindle you can go to play.google.com and download it or if you interface it through a usb cable to your computer you can download the .apk form play.google.com, transfer it over, and install it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiij View Post
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.

Ifrica
11.08.2012 , 02:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJustinW View Post
Interesting question, and seeing i'm always intrigued by questions like this i went to do some research.
According to my first findings, the old kindles don't support it, but it seems the New Kindle Fire HD does support google play apps, or t least can connect to the google play store.

http://support.google.com/googleplay...&answer=179849

that link shows the supported devices, which doesn't contain Kindle (it does, but only for eBooks it seems)

if I were you, jut send a mail to google play store support and verify wether or not you can use apps on your Kindle.
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD