Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

Ghostuka
11.07.2012 , 01:03 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
Why would you keybind your forms?
Well, I think keybinding forms could be helpful if you are dps spec. In Huttball specifically, if you get the ball, it is better you stay in tank stance or if your team has the ball you better switch to tank stance and put a guard on. Sometimes other WZs too, you may need to switch stance and put a guard on on someone for a short duration, it may be easier.

Then again, it is used rarely. Who cares really? So, I do not understand why people get so anal about these issues on the forums. OP posts a video of taking down multiple targets and capping, that is good job both in terms of taking down enemies and doing objectives. Yet people get stuck at simple issues and can't see more than that.

And some people blame the spec. I tell you now, if the OP did this with another class or another spec, then we would hear "OMG your server is full of bads". Not to mention all the people claiming the opponents were recruit. I just checked the hps of OP's opponents in the first video, the first 3 opponents had 18k+ op, 17k+ sorc and 17k+ mara. Not to mention the mara was also the smash spec. So, not so recruit gear is it?

I guess people just like to bash something on the forums.
Kánn - Tarděs - Gěn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.

Jaiyne
11.07.2012 , 01:04 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post

The best part is... most of that 90% probably couldn't do what this guy did even if min/max'd... against recruit geared, clickers. People just love to hate and most of that hate stems from envy. Psychology 101.
He could actually be a decent player; whatever it's impossible to even tell from this. The point is, it doesn't matter. Hitting even a non-geared opponent that hard, that easily, repeatedly, is bad design, not skill.

I'd be impressed on pretty much any other AC or spec aside from Rage/Focus - or a Sin/Shadow maybe.

*shrug*
**Saeya*Jaiyne*India*Syarae**

POTF

Fenomen
11.07.2012 , 06:01 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
Why would you keybind your forms? Maybe there is a hybrid I am un aware of....but, I don't bind buttons that use less than once a gaming session...in fact I never switch forms unless I want to see the cool little jedi animation.

Do you keybind your emergency fleet pass?
If you dont see the Value of keybinding your Forms then i dont know what to tell you. This Class is mediocre as a Dps unless you capitalize on the things you have which Sentinels dont, Soresu Form is one of them.

Im not hating on the OP, just stating the Facts. I wanted to point out some easy to spot mistakes so he knows why poeple arent impressed.

Zeaza
11.07.2012 , 11:27 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenomen View Post
If you dont see the Value of keybinding your Forms then i dont know what to tell you. This Class is mediocre as a Dps unless you capitalize on the things you have which Sentinels dont, Soresu Form is one of them.

Im not hating on the OP, just stating the Facts. I wanted to point out some easy to spot mistakes so he knows why poeple arent impressed.
Ya its no problem with not having it keybound since its not part of the normal rotation
You only use it in huttball and sometimes voidsta

I use keybinds wouldnt mind keybinding it. But cba.

Stncold
11.08.2012 , 12:08 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenomen View Post

Keybinding forms and switching frequently is really only useful as hybrid. I switch between Soresu and Shien constantly when hybrid, full Vig not really as much but I still do it. Focus doesn't really have much of a reason at all to ever switch forums.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman