Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 06:53 AM | #11
if i get banned than this game is over for me! at least i'm fighting and standing on my feet while the rest of u can bend over if i care....

for that ppl that love this game like myself, keep spamming bioware with emails and tickets!

Chaori
11.05.2012 , 10:02 PM | #12
We aren't bending over, we have done more productive things to aid our server population than you have.

Tom_the_Narwhal
11.06.2012 , 08:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
if i get banned than this game is over for me! at least i'm fighting and standing on my feet while the rest of u can bend over if i care....

for that ppl that love this game like myself, keep spamming bioware with emails and tickets!
Is your in game name Alphababe?
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

pmurie
11.07.2012 , 10:40 PM | #14
i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

ZIMMOZMAN
11.07.2012 , 11:10 PM | #15
i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!
hey man have you checked the site they gave us a answer no point spamming them
check the server forums for At least we know now
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

pmurie
11.08.2012 , 01:52 AM | #16
i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!

Antiskeptic
11.08.2012 , 05:30 AM | #17
i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!
Good bye.
//

orpheus
11.08.2012 , 10:44 AM | #18
so mature

Chaori
11.08.2012 , 03:29 PM | #19
They have said they are waiting on F2P and its effect on the population of our servers before they do anything. Keep emailing all you want but it won't change a thing.

MyPetMonkey
11.08.2012 , 08:45 PM | #20
10 peoples...ZOMG!!!!