Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

world pvp Ilum in january? do u know?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
world pvp Ilum in january? do u know?

Darth-Rammstein
11.07.2012 , 04:10 PM | #21
ESO, 3 faction world pvp...gonna be sick.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Antipodes
11.07.2012 , 04:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
The PvP queue window said cross server queues soon™ and was then stealth removed a few months into 1.3. That lead at least me to believe they actually were working on it and that it actually would arrive before the end of the year.
Really? Is there a SS of that somewhere?

As far as official statements, I haven't seen any commitment toward cross-server queues besides it being a possible option.

MorgothQuick
11.07.2012 , 05:00 PM | #23
Doubt we will ever get cross server queues. They will just consolidate the servers again if queueing will become a problem, like they've done twice now.

Antipodes
11.07.2012 , 05:00 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
ESO, 3 faction world pvp...gonna be sick.
Please. No. For that games sake, stop the hype train for unreleased MMOs. People were hyping up GW2's WvWvW, but now that it has been released, it seems people are already moved on to set unrealistic expectations for the next big upcoming MMO

Theodulus
11.07.2012 , 05:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
Really? Is there a SS of that somewhere?

As far as official statements, I haven't seen any commitment toward cross-server queues besides it being a possible option.
Figures I should have taken a screenshot of that. I believe it was tied in with the season 1 soon text. I remember being quite upset when a patch removed that text. Btw went through all my old screenshots in case I might have capped it. So much nostalgia. Full fleet instances and 40-60 people online in my guild at all times.

Zunayson
11.07.2012 , 06:10 PM | #26
The idea was that aliens invade Illum (from out of the galaxy?) so players would be encouraged. Maybe like the Tatooine world event? Dailies, oPvP (Which will fail as a result of Cease-firings for daily completion)...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box