Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need a Death Match.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Need a Death Match.

SOULCASTER
11.07.2012 , 05:18 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Skapek-Skocap View Post
Agree. I don't want to run around with a ball or guard a door. I want to kill people, without worrying.
Yeah solo guarding a node that is never attacked in Alderaan Civil War is literally THE BIGGEST waste of life. You literally get little to NO action doing that and you're forced to sit and stare at your motionless computer screen for 15minutes.

I think that is a horrible game design. While the premise of the obj match in alderaan is fun, and seems fun....guarding the nodes, is not. And hence, no one wants to do it. Which is why everyone gets ADD and just Team Death Matches on their own anyway.

This game BAAAAAADLY needs a 0 objectives warzone. Especially since this game doesn't have any...ANY world pvp (and even less open world where companions aren't involved). Its that bad.
Prophecy of the Five
Too many toons
7 Year SWG Vet (Bria)

Atramar
11.08.2012 , 03:17 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Yeah solo guarding a node that is never attacked in Alderaan Civil War is literally THE BIGGEST waste of life. You literally get little to NO action doing that and you're forced to sit and stare at your motionless computer screen for 15minutes.

I think that is a horrible game design. While the premise of the obj match in alderaan is fun, and seems fun....guarding the nodes, is not. And hence, no one wants to do it. Which is why everyone gets ADD and just Team Death Matches on their own anyway.

This game BAAAAAADLY needs a 0 objectives warzone. Especially since this game doesn't have any...ANY world pvp (and even less open world where companions aren't involved). Its that bad.
Well, I lways saw Voidstar as DM... I mean, a door, bridge, door, force field, door, console... is it so much of objective?
Stun the guy who will interrupt plant, aoe interrupt planters.... is it really so hard?

edit: I love guarding node... all those medals for solo kills <3
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013