Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gearing my ship droid....

Raiden_Sola
11.07.2012 , 02:14 AM | #1
Totally unnecissary, I know, but I've geared everyone else out and have major coms to spare. Mostly I'm just wondering what would be the major stat to build the ship droid's gear around. Aim? I doubt it's willpower, and cunning doesn't seem right, but I honestly don't know. Got everything else handled once I have that bit of info.

Danylia
11.07.2012 , 04:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by IronSalamander View Post
Scorpio is just a glorified Microsoft product ("time to upgrade", "I must upgrade",etc.) and I really want this thing off my ship. Kaliyo went from obnoxious to worthless really fast and I would love to dump her out the airlock.

JacksonMo
11.07.2012 , 05:20 AM | #3
Armorings will be a bit tricky. Slot specific armorings won't work with droid parts.
I think your options would be commendation armorings from dailies, crafted, and possibly armorings from off-hand. Last I checked, those are not slot specific.

Raiden_Sola
11.07.2012 , 01:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
Armorings will be a bit tricky. Slot specific armorings won't work with droid parts.
I think your options would be commendation armorings from dailies, crafted, and possibly armorings from off-hand. Last I checked, those are not slot specific.
Way ahead of ya