Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Species!!!!!

seimzy
08.30.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1
Well the current species are pretty cool already but personally i'd like to see the Weequay, Torgruta, Nautolans, and maybe even the Iktotchi or would be cool to see the Yuuzhan Vong !!! your thoughts??

Temeluchus
08.30.2012 , 03:50 PM | #2
The others are okay, but the Vong don't belong in this era at all. Plus i hate those guys so no thanks.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012 , 08:55 PM | #3
Yuuzang Vong are lame as heck. I was reading about them and me and my boyfriend were like what the heck is this crap? But i want to see Abyssian, Houk, Rodian, VOSS.

AlexDougherty
10.31.2012 , 10:40 AM | #4
Crab-People from South Park, just for a laugh.
Oh and what ever species Yoda was.

TheBetty
10.31.2012 , 08:01 PM | #5
Kaleesh as a playable race k thanks
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

obi_bendyouova
11.04.2012 , 06:16 PM | #6
Nautolans mostly...i wanted to be a green jedi Nautolan but had to be a Twe'lik instead
I wonder if the Indiana Jones movies were Han Solos dreams while he was frozen in carbonite?

NecropolisX
11.04.2012 , 09:05 PM | #7
Personally, I'd like to see the Nikto in the game as a playable race. They seem to be mostly Republic sided, but because of their limited facial expression and just evil reptilian look, I'd like to be a Sith Warrior Nikto

JediMB
11.05.2012 , 12:21 PM | #8
I'm all for Togruta, in addition to the already scheduled Cathar.

Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Oh and what ever species Yoda was.
...That actually has a chance of ever happening now, since George Lucas is no longer in charge of the franchise.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Frog_brains
11.05.2012 , 01:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
Kaleesh as a playable race k thanks
agree with that they'd be cool, so would playing as a deveronian. It'd be kind of cool to play as a smaller species as well, like an ortolan, jawa or ugnaught. although how you'd make one jawa look different from another would be interesting

Izorii
11.07.2012 , 01:08 PM | #10
I would like to see any species which wasn't a near human. The more alien and outlandish looking the better