Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Legacy

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
11.07.2012 , 10:30 AM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I talked to Lead Designer Damion Schubert about Legacy Level 50 and potential rewards, and here's what he said:

We are currently looking at things we can add to the Legacy page - in particular, Legacy will need some juicing up after the Cartel Market goes live - but I wouldn't expect any changes until after the Free-to-Play update at least.

monkgryphon
11.07.2012 , 10:36 AM | #22
Thanks for asking. Good to know that it's not forgotten.

Karkais
11.07.2012 , 10:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I talked to Lead Designer Damion Schubert about Legacy Level 50 and potential rewards, and here's what he said:

We are currently looking at things we can add to the Legacy page - in particular, Legacy will need some juicing up after the Cartel Market goes live - but I wouldn't expect any changes until after the Free-to-Play update at least.
Thank you for informing us.

I also think that legacy needs some major buffs, mainly due to the fact that everything requires money... I have lvl 37 legacy and I have barely bought any of the perks..
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

AceMcVeer
11.07.2012 , 10:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
Thank you for informing us.

I also think that legacy needs some major buffs, mainly due to the fact that everything requires money... I have lvl 37 legacy and I have barely bought any of the perks..
Everything requires credits. Once F2P gets rolling then everything in legacy will cost money.

ChazDoit
11.07.2012 , 10:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post

Yeah, Legacy would need some serious juicing up, specially if you plan to monotize it, you want people to go crazy for the stuffs that's in there, and most of it is kind of meh.

SturmUndSterne
11.07.2012 , 11:13 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ChazDoit View Post
Yeah, Legacy would need some serious juicing up, specially if you plan to monotize it, you want people to go crazy for the stuffs that's in there, and most of it is kind of meh.
Solution #1: For every level of legacy you have, you get that % off the cost of account-wide Legacy perks in in-game currency. Level 50? Enjoy having all of those perks and unlocks cost 50% less.

#2: 10 cartel coins per legacy level, every month, if you're subbed. This isn't game-breaking in F2P, it rewards subs and veteran players.

#3: Every time you start a new character, for every 10 levels of legacy, you get to buy one character-specific unlock for free. Keeps those of us at Legacy 50 still rolling new alts.

Cooltrip
11.07.2012 , 11:18 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Solution #1: For every level of legacy you have, you get that % off the cost of account-wide Legacy perks in in-game currency. Level 50? Enjoy having all of those perks and unlocks cost 50% less.

#2: 10 cartel coins per legacy level, every month, if you're subbed. This isn't game-breaking in F2P, it rewards subs and veteran players.

#3: Every time you start a new character, for every 10 levels of legacy, you get to buy one character-specific unlock for free. Keeps those of us at Legacy 50 still rolling new alts.
Totally support this in some form. Think I'm like lvl 44 or so now. Perks should definitely get cheaper the higher the level.
Farin Starwalker
Jedi Knight

mrphreak
11.07.2012 , 11:20 AM | #28
Give Korrealis Baron or all the Korrealis speeders back for Level 50 Legacy.

Drudenfusz
11.07.2012 , 11:24 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by mrphreak View Post
Give Korrealis Baron or all the Korrealis speeders back for Level 50 Legacy.
No, some of us actually did the work to get them! I would not mindd to get another Korrealis with anouther paintjob, but the old oney should be just for the people who got them back when we could get them.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

DarthTexas
11.07.2012 , 12:06 PM | #30
Unlock a new character slot every 10 legacy levels. Players at legacy 50 will have 16 slots, enough for all 16 AC's in the game! (or male/female or light/dark of every class).

Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE
Official Site - Recruitment Post