Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do you play your class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Why do you play your class?

-Holmes
11.07.2012 , 02:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
Hmm my main was a shadow on the US servers, made a commando healer and loved it so much (before the healing nerf) was able to keep just about everyone alive in lowbie on my US server. Heard how the Aussy servers were more populated so rolled to Dalborra and made a commando heals. Loved it, then went imperial and loved it even more. Uhm I don't think it's the best healing class but I enjoy it. Guess that's all really.
Heat is easier to manage!
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

Dafydil
11.07.2012 , 03:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Heat is easier to manage!
Haha maybe.

BattleGracefully
11.07.2012 , 11:01 AM | #23
oddly i found that too
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

-Holmes
11.09.2012 , 02:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
Haha maybe.
It's a fact!
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

justintong
12.06.2012 , 10:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
Been playing 3 classes since January. My first class was a Sage healer, followed by this Vanguard Dps and finally I am back to my roots as a healer with my scoundrel healer. I just love healing I guess.

Btw Mosh, I have to say that Kaziel was up there as one of the best MVP players when he was playing. The guy put out some pretty good dps via vigilance spec, was so difficult to be killed and was one of the best huttball players I've seen.
kaziel was hybrid tank vig, not full vig.

justintong
12.06.2012 , 10:48 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Similar with your pub toon ?? You missed the part "the only class i can play"
lol jwalsh hahaha

justintong
12.06.2012 , 10:49 AM | #27
For me,
guardian - OP
scoundrel - OP
vanguard - OP
assassin - OP

xAXRx
12.06.2012 , 01:53 PM | #28
Axr vanguard dps. love playing it. full wh

Sparkyaxr sorc heals - trying dips a bit now's 2 piece wh love the kiting ability

Tanksalots jugg dps - not my best toon I play with but enjoyable. will try tanking 1.6 2p wh

smokingaces scoundrel heals - seen lots better heals than I at it but also a good class to play. even better when taking cover just as you know a jugg was about to leap u. 2 piece wh
Axr 50 vang - Smokingaces 50 scoun - Tanksalots 50 jugg - Sparkyaxr 50 sorc - Ujustgotspooned 33 marauder - xaxrx 26 shadow.
nothing special just another pvper!

denpic
12.06.2012 , 05:01 PM | #29
I'm playing a vanguard on this server because when transfers finally come I Can move my other 50's here then ill have all class buffs its just taking bioware longer than I expected

Vigilance guardian is my favourite

Whispz
12.06.2012 , 06:18 PM | #30
For my 2 50's, sorc and healing Op it comes down to play style. In all the games Ive played previous to this Ive played similar playstyle toons as I enjoy it the most

For sorc dps i love the kiting, cc'ing and group utility of off heals, pulls etc.
For my Op i love the mobility of the healer and Ive always HoT healed in any game Ive played and I suppose the Op is the closest to that playstyle. The fact that it has stealth as well is just an added bonus