Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Notorious Synergy


Vindrik's Avatar


Vindrik
11.06.2012 , 05:14 PM | #11
But..... Cake IS synergy.....

Henu's Avatar


Henu
11.06.2012 , 05:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
But..... Cake IS synergy.....
i was never cake.
Kripty / Snips

Dafydil's Avatar


Dafydil
11.06.2012 , 08:13 PM | #13
Cake was a lie.

vizrah's Avatar


vizrah
11.06.2012 , 09:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
<Notorious Cake>? Or <Cake is Synergy>?
considering our line up will be 5 original NS pvers and 3 ex-cake now heavy PVE players id' say <<cake is synergized>> or <<would you like some cake with that synergy>> are my preference :P

MvP please try to get back to us, so we can organize a time, our pref would be starting time around 0957PM AEDT onwards.

lets get our best and make it a good competitive friendly atmosphere.

Arya - Notorious Synergy

BazjamB's Avatar


BazjamB
11.07.2012 , 01:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by vizrah View Post
considering our line up will be 5 original NS pvers and 3 ex-cake now heavy PVE players id' say <<cake is synergized>> or <<would you like some cake with that synergy>> are my preference :P

MvP please try to get back to us, so we can organize a time, our pref would be starting time around 0957PM AEDT onwards.

lets get our best and make it a good competitive friendly atmosphere.

Arya - Notorious Synergy
So who were considering to be in the team Arya?
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 01:57 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by vizrah View Post
considering our line up will be 5 original NS pvers and 3 ex-cake now heavy PVE players id' say <<cake is synergized>> or <<would you like some cake with that synergy>> are my preference :P

MvP please try to get back to us, so we can organize a time, our pref would be starting time around 0957PM AEDT onwards.

lets get our best and make it a good competitive friendly atmosphere.

Arya - Notorious Synergy
Sorry guys as i have thought , you guys are PVE based indeed. Well apologies in behalf but i think theres no point doing ranked against PVE guilds. Ill try organizing one with the new face guild or perhaps you guys can organize a notorious cake faces are gimps premade for ranked. I reckon that would be a bit of a challenge.

Good luck with all the PVE, make our server proud guys
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush's Avatar


Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 02:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Sorry guys as i have thought , you guys are PVE based indeed. Well apologies in behalf but i think theres no point doing ranked against PVE guilds. Ill try organizing one with the new face guild or perhaps you guys can organize a notorious cake faces are gimps premade for ranked. I reckon that would be a bit of a challenge.

Good luck with all the PVE, make our server proud guys
Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

Your **** as **** gimme a break.

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 02:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

Your **** as **** gimme a break.
Uhhm you mad bro?? Cake? Seriously?? Thats your argument? Cool story kiddo, even smashed the **** off your sorry asses 7 manned on a hutball then you disbanded.. Know your history boy and stop talking **** coz youre ****
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush's Avatar


Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 02:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Uhhm you mad bro?? Cake? Seriously?? Thats your argument? Cool story kiddo, even smashed the **** off your sorry asses 7 manned on a hutball then you disbanded.. Know your history boy and stop talking **** coz youre ****
Man one win pretty good huh... Guess my 155 ranked wins is what amazing?

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 02:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Man one win pretty good huh... Guess my 155 ranked wins is what amazing?
Did you play against me??
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick