Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Move from this server

Vindrik
11.06.2012 , 09:33 PM | #11
They posted today in the state of the game update that they know there's an issue and they want to fix it. Currently they are waiting for the F2P launch (as we expected) to see what happens to the Oceanic server populations, and if there's still a problem they'll implement another solution, but they're not saying yet what that solution is.

denpic
11.06.2012 , 10:50 PM | #12
Leave... I just moved here from master Dar Nala Im Hoping for mergers after f2p and get my other 50s across
A lot of players on MDN have rolled to us servers but I can't stand the latency and the pvp queues aren't that bad here

ZIMMOZMAN
11.06.2012 , 11:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
This low population rubbish REALLY only plays a problem to solo players and the PvPers.

RtS > mvp!
so low pop hurts solo players, maybe the solo players that dont play the game ?
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 02:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
so low pop hurts solo players, maybe the solo players that dont play the game ?
What? Ive seen countless people complain about being in group finder for hours with it out popping so um yeah Id say that hurts solo players not in guilds if the group finder doesn't pop as they can't get anything done ......

DarthAcacius
11.07.2012 , 08:09 AM | #15
Sorry to burst some bubbles here, but you'll get over it.

I'm also playing on dalborra atm. And there are some differences between my experience playing now and what your going on about here the biggest concern I see here is:

No people to group with. Gf takes forever to pop.

Your not looking hard enough, you expect group finder to do the work for you, well that's great but meh to that. I'm a member of Wampa Stompers, we're an empire guild and usually have just under forty people online at peak times, a good portion of them are lvl 50, as such they happily get their dailies done, have no problems fas as pve content goes, and we are starting to raid now that we have more than enough people in the level range to do it. Your lack of groups is a player created problem. As such and here comes the shameless plug, but we are always recruiting, don't care if your casual, so have a chat with one of us and maybe sign up.

If total solo play isn't working then the obvious solution is to guild up, there are a lot of options out there and it doesn't hurt, you can still go and play by yourself but for endgame pve a guild is really going to be needed, it cuts down on your wait times when you able to grab some guild mates and just go for it.