Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need a Death Match.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Need a Death Match.

Fliry
11.06.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1
We really need a warzone that is only about killing the enemies, the objective pvp was fun at the start but its old now. Lets have some death match rounds and just enjoy killing each other.
Vu'traat Rally Master

Skapek-Skocap
11.06.2012 , 08:32 PM | #2
Agree. I don't want to run around with a ball or guard a door. I want to kill people, without worrying.
Aka'an Tal - The Mandalorians - Bounty Hunter
-- Verda kat'taylir nass be trattok'o - A warrior knows nothing of defeat - Mand'alor the Indomitable --
Arsenal Mercenary - The Best Class in PvP since the Mandalorian Wars
Spoiler

Mezzz
11.06.2012 , 08:33 PM | #3
I agree too, this is needed

Doomsdaycomes
11.06.2012 , 08:48 PM | #4
As much as I love objectives, agreed.

1 warzone in 5 (or 6, since the new wz is objective based I believe) can be simple death match and it would spice up pvp.

<.< just don't let people only queue for it, or it will pop 90% more than the rest!

JackNader
11.06.2012 , 08:50 PM | #5
How about a warzone where the objective is to stay within the confines of the arena. Each player "in combat" within the arena builds points. The first team to reach a certain number of points wins. Surrounding the arena are fire pits, acid pits or voids. Ramps lead up to platforms that surround the arena where ranged can sit up and cherry pick if they like. In the center of the arena could be another trap or void. Could be fun There would of course be no timer on the spawn door and those who die must run back to the arena area to begin racking points up.

denpic
11.06.2012 , 08:52 PM | #6
I agree but I think they Should make it 4v4 only with smaller maps

Blasphemerr
11.06.2012 , 08:52 PM | #7
Healers would almost-never achieve all 8 medals in a non-objective based pvp match.
Something pretentious.

Smashbrother
11.06.2012 , 08:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Healers would almost-never achieve all 8 medals in a non-objective based pvp match.
That's easily solved by that other guy's idea of having just an area where have to go to gain objective points, and everyone just fights inside it.

Rincewend
11.06.2012 , 08:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
True so the medals for this type of match would have to be different. So unlikly we will get such a match but I would love a TDM.

Doomsdaycomes
11.06.2012 , 09:08 PM | #10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't healers receive medals for kills dps makes as long as they heal them? I know it's not exact, but I seem to remember getting kills on my healer I don't remember actually attacking them.