Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:47 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
About right. However the sudden stop from lightspeed did effect him. He is very weak at the moment.
did not count on the aura thingy, though in my plans.
so why do you need rescueing, just teleport back.

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:50 PM | #292
He has taken too much damage. He is in a more physical form. Less force capabilities. He can change to the other form but he is to weak to at the moment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:52 PM | #293
I am goin to guess their going to be, a dust storm soon. Which ios not going to be good, for a rescue mission.

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:56 PM | #294
That will cause problems. Which means he is out of action for the moment. Unless someone really wants to find him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:58 PM | #295
may be a enough time for reviers to blame the republic

meanken
11.06.2012 , 02:59 PM | #296
hmm......the qustion is, does mean want his pay THAT badly? lol, also not sure how he would even know you are stuck on the planet

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 03:07 PM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
hmm......the qustion is, does mean want his pay THAT badly? lol, also not sure how he would even know you are stuck on the planet
Through the force but that depends on, how strong he is.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 03:09 PM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Through the force but that depends on, how strong he is.
eh, he could try, I guess. dude does want his pay after all. think I was last to post, so I may just add to said post

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 03:11 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
eh, he could try, I guess. dude does want his pay after all. think I was last to post, so I may just add to said post
Then the is question, are you trained enough to do that.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 03:16 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Then the is question, are you trained enough to do that.
eh, they did tell him how to use the force, how to be one with it and whatnot. I am not entirly clear on how this kind of thing works, but it is probably not totaly unbelivable that he would be able to do that, after a bit of trial and error on his part