Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:02 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
you can`t tell sith and jedi apart, by force sight.
it can only can make out organic and none organic matter
not dark and light is how i understand it
You are absolutely right. However Rafeesh is a force being. He can easily tell the force differences.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:03 PM | #282
some sith are morons, some are not. But all jedi are slaves, to the force.
But you turn to darkside, etheir that or the meds will run out.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:06 PM | #283
trying to find info on them
but it can`t be like a force ghost as your travling
unless your tied to invidual
like in the inq story line
Then you could only talk to them

meanken
11.06.2012 , 02:09 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
some sith are morons, some are not. But all jedi are slaves, to the force.
But you turn to darkside, etheir that or the meds will run out.
huh? what meds? you talking about those injections? Mean only had to take those for the first day or two after he got his powers. he no longer needs them

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
huh? what meds? you talking about those injections? Mean only had to take those for the first day or two after he got his powers. he no longer needs them
Nice to know the rakata have not changed, still doing gentic experiments.

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #286
He isn't bound to a person. I explained this a while ago. Let me try and bring back what I wrote. I can remember that I said he was unique, in the fact that he is in a way force ghost while still having a physical form, or the capability to have a physical form.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 02:20 PM | #287
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He isn't bound to a person. I explained this a while ago. Let me try and bring back what I wrote. I can remember that I said he was unique, in the fact that he is in a way force ghost while still having a physical form, or the capability to have a physical form.
I recall during the incdent with mean on his ship that you said he can't be killed, but can be tempary sent back to.....er......wherever it was he came from if he was hit hard enough, like with the main weapon of a ship or something along those lines

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:23 PM | #288
Yah I remember that. If hit hard enough by a strong enough weapon he can be sent back to the Nether world. It can also be done by using a very large amount of force. I didn't want him to be invincible.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 02:42 PM | #289
so this being can sence light and dark side aura
and teleport and survie sudden stop at light speed
need icecream ben jerry to get over that

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 02:45 PM | #290
About right. However the sudden stop from lightspeed did effect him. He is very weak at the moment.