Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Austin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Austin
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
11.06.2012 , 09:20 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, November 16th here in Austin, home of the game’s development team!

Feel free to discuss the upcoming event below.

If you would like to know more information about the Community Cantina Tour, you can check out our first blog here.

Hope to see you there!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Perrian
11.06.2012 , 10:49 AM | #2
Can't wait to meet the team.. missed the roll out during launch last year... plan to make up for it this time.

Ouroborica
11.06.2012 , 11:21 AM | #3
During F1 weekend? The town is going to be crazy...

Rankyn
11.06.2012 , 11:40 AM | #4
If I'd known about this two weeks ago I could've made it.

BadOrb
11.06.2012 , 12:29 PM | #5
Is this sponsored by Facebook ? Should't your fan base be able to RSVP here too ? I for one aren't a member of face book and never will be , so there are probably more like me. Just a thought , anyways hope it's fun for the face book community.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

krysskallins
11.06.2012 , 12:35 PM | #6
seriously? that bar? seriously? its in front of that scetchy china town-esque place next to the target.....man.....can't we like go down the street to like sherlocks or hell even the bowling alley would be more comfortable..... ah well the taun fawn makes it all worth it.

Eszi
11.06.2012 , 03:45 PM | #7
Here is a trailer of the tour.

Gritfiend
11.06.2012 , 06:53 PM | #8
I think the picture for this event should look more like this. This will keep the flying bottles to a minimum.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8067/8...b512eb73_b.jpg

AlienEyeTX
11.07.2012 , 02:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by krysskallins View Post
seriously? that bar? seriously? its in front of that scetchy china town-esque place next to the target.....man.....can't we like go down the street to like sherlocks or hell even the bowling alley would be more comfortable..... ah well the taun fawn makes it all worth it.
I've never been to this place, but I agree that Sherlock's would have been a great location.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this event.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Ouroborica
11.07.2012 , 04:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by krysskallins View Post
that scetchy china town-esque place next to the target.
Hey, Din Ho is one of the better/more authentic chinese restaurants in town... and that new ramen place in there consistently has a line out the door. Don't judge a book by it's cover