Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Quinn Quotes

Soteirian
10.25.2012 , 07:13 PM | #191
It's official. I can't find a single character in this story that I don't like to some degree. Initially, Quinn's mother is the only one I cannot find any positive feeling for, but now even that's changed.

You are evil.

YoshiRaphElan
10.25.2012 , 07:18 PM | #192
Quote:
They didn’t leave for two weeks.

Irrissa
10.25.2012 , 08:00 PM | #193
Ghost pre All Hallows Eve? Nice. and Two weeks hmmmm?
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

epicfear
10.26.2012 , 10:58 AM | #194
This is funny...

Quinn's luck is terribad.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Syart
11.03.2012 , 06:01 AM | #195
This thread is pure awesomeness. I love the way the characters have deepened and developed, and the stories you make. Thank you
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Vesaniae
11.05.2012 , 05:58 PM | #196
Nice to see a Quinn having some happiness, for a change. I like how this thread developed a plotline. As always, you are awesome. I hope to see more in the future!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

MilaniGrey
11.06.2012 , 11:51 AM | #197
A HAPPY Quinn?! No way!
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Jenovan
11.29.2012 , 02:45 PM | #198
Just burned a large portion of my afternoon reading this whole thread, but I regret nothing!

Brilliant stuff, the laughs are great but the drama is well done, too. I've yet to start my SW in earnest (he's chilling on the way to Balmorra, waiting to hear any peep about SGRs >_>) but I love to see Quinn analyzed in depth. There's just so much there to figure out, and so much room to put in your own twist on it. (I wandered over here from the Companions 101 thread... better go toss my hat in for him. Again.)

P.S.
Quote:
Quinn blinked slowly at her. “You’ve been conditioning me to tell the truth whenever I have tea. That’s diabolical.” He paused for a moment. “I have never been more in love with you than I am at this very moment.”
Brilliant.
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

ddarkangel
03.15.2013 , 11:36 PM | #199
WoW that was very funny!!! Thanks I read all thread in this affternoon and I enjoyed it so much!
I'm new this world of fanfiction and now I ask to myself why I was not interested on that before!!!
I'm a Quinn Fan Girl so that can sound a little suspect but:
Your Quinn is great, a man that takes you to stores uncomplainingly and also helps to choose clothes!!!

About Jaesa and Pierce romance I see one in background story on fanfiction.net, their scenes are very funny cause it's Dark Jaesa. I see one with Vette too, I think they are beautiful couple.

So if I write for all that I want here I didn't finish this post today.

*Personal Note: I have to stop reading these things on bus, people around look at me as I'm crazy, just cause was laughing alone while a read that.

Black_Angel_BR
05.29.2013 , 07:41 PM | #200
I wouldve made more then one response, and with quotes but i didnt wanna spam 3 pages worth ^_^
One word: MORE
Give me more.
Aaray - Zabrak - Mercenary Miato - Human - Marauder
See MY version of their storylines on http://black-angel-br.deviantart.com/gallery/ Deviantart and http://black-angel-br.tumblr.com/Aaray Tumblr