Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I just did The End of Torvix Wrong Reward?

Bleeters
11.01.2012 , 03:28 PM | #2
[edit] Nevermind.

jamescloutier
11.01.2012 , 03:41 PM | #3
Either put in an ingame ticket or wait until tomorrow, do the quest again and get the reward you want next time.

KaptainKook
11.01.2012 , 03:44 PM | #4
It didnt give me the choice though...

KaptainKook
11.06.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
Anyone know why its giving different rewards? Did they change it?

Journeyer
11.06.2012 , 09:02 AM | #6
Intriguing. More crit, less will. I wonder if stat optimization has shifted a bit.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

KaptainKook
11.06.2012 , 09:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
Intriguing. More crit, less will. I wonder if stat optimization has shifted a bit.
I only did it for the Cosmetic Appearance that is why I am upset.

Atramar
11.06.2012 , 09:40 AM | #8
Sorry, did it gave you just one option (armour and box) or 2 armours and box but after selecting one you want, it gave you different one?

in last case, did you make sure to left click item again after you 'ctrl+click' to see how it looks? been there, done that....
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

KaptainKook
11.06.2012 , 10:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
Sorry, did it gave you just one option (armour and box) or 2 armours and box but after selecting one you want, it gave you different one?

in last case, did you make sure to left click item again after you 'ctrl+click' to see how it looks? been there, done that....
I have played this games since December..I know how the game works it had 2 rewards...The rewards it gave me was the rewards for the Jedi Quest....not the rewards its says on Tor head for the sith Quest.

Atramar
11.06.2012 , 10:43 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KaptainKook View Post
I have played this games since December..I know how the game works it had 2 rewards...The rewards it gave me was the rewards for the Jedi Quest....not the rewards its says on Tor head for the sith Quest.
didnt say you don't know, I play since early access and some times still make this mistake, didn't mean any offence. It just wasn't clear for me what your problem was, now I understand (unfortunatly I have no solution or advice other then creating a ticket)
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013