Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Making moneys =)

Trevstar
11.06.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1
Howdy all,

Have just returned after a long break away and have forgotten everything =P

Just after some advice on what crew skills i should take to make some quick cash? I currently have Artifice/Archy/Treasure hunting all maxxed out at 400 if this is any help =)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Karkais
11.06.2012 , 02:01 AM | #2
Well I have noticed that selling armorings, mods, enhancements, crystals etc modifications of about level 25-40 sells the best. That is, sell stuff that people need while leveling, and start around lvl 25. At any rate, dont concentrate on just the level 50 stuff.

If youre artifice, it may not be the best profession for money making, but I guess its ok.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Karasuko
11.06.2012 , 05:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevstar View Post
Howdy all,

Have just returned after a long break away and have forgotten everything =P

Just after some advice on what crew skills i should take to make some quick cash? I currently have Artifice/Archy/Treasure hunting all maxxed out at 400 if this is any help =)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Craft up epic hilts and enhancements for sub 50's. Should make a killing

-Holmes
11.06.2012 , 07:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Craft up epic hilts and enhancements for sub 50's. Should make a killing
45's and 47's will sell like fresh bread. So many people wanna twink their toons for PvP...
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

jamescloutier
11.06.2012 , 08:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
45's and 47's will sell like fresh bread. So many people wanna twink their toons for PvP...
QFT

But like others have said the mid levels will sell ok too. You won't get the big 2M credit sale of a Might 27 hilt but you can turn a good profit over the cost of mats that those levels.