Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What its like to PvP as Arsenal...watch for fun

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What its like to PvP as Arsenal...watch for fun

Philastra
11.05.2012 , 06:23 PM | #1
Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdMy...eature=related it made laugh at the similarities.

Adding a lil commentary...ALRIGHT shot that recruit geared guy in the face , this is alrught.

Crap knocked down...nooo i'm getting Steam rolled....whew I made it.....

OOO interupted interupted damn Jedi.....srry I must have lost my head posting this....
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Henu
11.05.2012 , 06:31 PM | #2
title should be "another QQ merc thread"
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Philastra
11.05.2012 , 06:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
title should be "another QQ merc thread"
Guess youdont see the humor in it ? This was for fun ....being a dedicated Merc as you have said you should see the humor in it.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Henu
11.05.2012 , 07:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
Guess youdont see the humor in it ? This was for fun ....being a dedicated Merc as you have said you should see the humor in it.
yeah but i can play my class well.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 10:19 PM | #5
Could you make a vid of your progress against glowsticks please? I'd really love to see how you deal with 21k full augmented sentinels, shadows and other melee guys.

LeonHawkeye
11.05.2012 , 10:31 PM | #6
You play the class and must by now know the clear faults and gross and underwhelming performance the class is capable of; why you feel the need to come on here and needlessly flaunt your clearly overinflated ego is beyond me. Some competent, highly skilled, geared and experienced Commandos can crap rainbows and sunshine with the class, that doesn't mean it's not dysfunctional, that doesn't mean the class is Ranked/End Game PvP viable, it simply means the player is not bad. Put that same player behind a properly balanced class and the same player will crap a whole different kind of euphoria that will make rainbows and sunshine look like trash. Stop posting if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread.

As for the Thread Starter, that video is pretty much how it feels at the moment against a competent and properly skilled opponent. Respec Assault, very few can make Gunnery work, as Assault you'll at least have the luxury of a few more instants and if you're skilled, you should still be able to roll lesser experienced/competent PvPers, neither of which unfortunately is Ranked Viable, if that is your intent go Heals and find some friends, ideally a tank lover to strap to your hip at all times.