Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If by chance they do bring Hamill, Fisher and Ford back...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
If by chance they do bring Hamill, Fisher and Ford back...

TheBBP
11.05.2012 , 09:37 PM | #1
It would probably one of the biggest selling movies of all time. I honestly think that it can be done especially with the rumors that Ford would actually be up for it.

To be honest, if they did pull it off and got that gang back together, even in their age, it would make me a bit emotional.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Republic
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Daxy
11.05.2012 , 09:49 PM | #2
get princess leia some p90x then - she's looking more similar to jabba these days

TheBBP
11.05.2012 , 10:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
get princess leia some p90x then - she's looking more similar to jabba these days
I appreciate your deep and insightful addition to this discussion.
Ebon Hawk

maxetius
11.05.2012 , 10:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
This.

Go take a look at how the original cast is doing. Let's just say with the exception of Mr. Ford, they are all quite...err... comfortable.

Bringing them back now would be akin to casting Marlon Brando in the new Superman movie. Outside of wink wink nudge nudge it's not a good idea.

Vepariga
11.05.2012 , 10:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
This.

Go take a look at how the original cast is doing. Let's just say with the exception of Mr. Ford, they are all quite...err... comfortable.

Bringing them back now would be akin to casting Marlon Brando in the new Superman movie. Outside of wink wink nudge nudge it's not a good idea.
lil mean but they can do wonders with make up and cgi-touch ups these days,you wouldnt even notice and they would look pretty good. Carrie is looking alot better then she used to look a few years back.

Lord_Karsk
11.05.2012 , 11:44 PM | #6

TheBBP
11.06.2012 , 02:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
That rumor that sprung tonight is what got me thinking about it.

Disney made a young Flynn/Clu look pretty cool a few years back. I can't imagine that those techniques are not a lot easier/cheaper now. They could just CGI them up to help them out a lil.

I think it is doable and I fully welcome it.
Ebon Hawk

Lord_Karsk
11.06.2012 , 02:27 AM | #8
Just imagine a hologram or cameo of this guy in the new movies
http://i.imgur.com/yjnT2.jpg

VicSkimmr
11.06.2012 , 08:24 AM | #9
They have 2.5 years to get back in shape, I'm pretty sure the way they currently look is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Let's not be dissing Carrie Fisher, for a lot of us she was our first love.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Sneakycheeks
11.06.2012 , 12:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
This.

Well seeing as how Marlon Brando has been dead for years ( his appearence in Superman Returns was through the use of unused footage from Superman and Superman II. ) It would have been impossible for him to have been in the new Superman movie at all.