Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 9 Layers of SW:TOR PVP Hell

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The 9 Layers of SW:TOR PVP Hell

vandana_
10.17.2012 , 08:40 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by sneroplex View Post
Appreciate the feedback guys.

I'm not actually whining or complaining about anything, I'm guilty of a few of these PVP 'sins' myself!
Even if it was untrue it is still masterfully crafted. The fact that most of it is true only adds to the awesomeness
V'ox

swbrainbug
10.17.2012 , 09:12 AM | #182
Thank you for bringing Dante in this forum well done!

Usif
10.17.2012 , 09:53 AM | #183
Never been compelled to read such a long thread before! Great post and very entertaining!!

Ushuma-Orbi
10.17.2012 , 11:33 AM | #184
Clap, clap, clap!!

Well writen!

Congrats bro!!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Minrath
10.18.2012 , 09:38 AM | #185
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...or-surrenders/

read it..its true..they should just admit it and pull the plug, when f2p comes ill be canceling who cares about cartel coins or any of that, the game just sucks.no skill required period.
Sorry if you didnt make it into a video, it means you didnt matter www.youtube.com/minrathicus

TridusSWTOR
10.18.2012 , 10:20 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by BigGoatBR View Post
Best thing I ever read in this forum! Congratulations, Dante. I'm reading The Comedy myself right now, so this made the post even more delightful.

It's funny how some people identify themselves with one of the sinners, and post here to try defend themselves hahaha. Explaining yourselves won't save you from the burning fires of hell!

It's also scary how this post is from February, and SO MUCH of it is still absolutely true.

I would put premades a little further though. 7th or 8th circle at least! The problem is not casual friends who play together, a group of a couple or even 4 players, no matter how good, can easily go unnoticed. Problem is groups of 6+ players who spend the whole night playing (like 5 or more matches per night, always on vent/mumble) regular warzone, maybe even too afraid to play ranked because they are not used to losing anymore. Those are among the worst sinners.

Congrats!
Bingo, It's funny how quick they are to defend their behavior though and pass it up like good sportsmanship. I guess that is the thought process of people that belong in hell.

Good post though OP, too bad the pre-mades ruined the mood, much like they ruin everything else.

Ycoga
11.05.2012 , 07:47 AM | #187
Well written. I enjoyed that, thank you
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Eillack
11.05.2012 , 03:33 PM | #188
Epic read!

Though some of it has changed (War Hero instead of Battlemaster now )
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

steaktrooper
11.05.2012 , 04:10 PM | #189
Well done found this a couple months back and couldn't find it again.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Tragamite
11.05.2012 , 06:13 PM | #190
TL;bIra(but I read anyway)

And the truth has been spoken.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skęlętor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slĺughter Van DPS 55, Shę-Rĺ Sage DPS 55