Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Required Gear to Run for Black Hole Comms?

akdonkey
11.05.2012 , 04:56 PM | #1
I hope to start running the Heroic The End of Torvix. Sadly my Merc best armor is currently the Recruit gear. Will this be good enough armor to run for the BH comms? Or must I grind out some other armor before going? If I had some friends playing it would be not big deal to go with them, I failed a group once in SWG and I promised myself never again. I plan to use group finder so I want to be prepared.

DracJedi
11.05.2012 , 05:00 PM | #2
Don't bother with the group finder. Just check out the chat in Black Hole. You will get a group faster that way. Recruit is fine to do the rep side Tovix, so I assume that it works on the Imp side as well. Once you are better geared (columni or better) you probably could two man it. In fact, you might want to run a few flash points first and get a head start on that.

DAMossimo
11.05.2012 , 05:11 PM | #3
Same on Imp-sde. Recruit gear is fine. Holy trinity is optional. Any combination of 4 can complete it easily with recruit gear.

akdonkey
11.05.2012 , 06:20 PM | #4
Thanks!

uniz
11.06.2012 , 12:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
Same on Imp-sde. Recruit gear is fine. Holy trinity is optional. Any combination of 4 can complete it easily with recruit gear.
so true. compared to the republic side the imp final encounter is a joke. at least for me as a range dps it is. everything else is equal though except there is no mini boss on imp too unless it is one of the encounters we skip.

Infalliable
11.06.2012 , 07:41 AM | #6
You can do it in any gear. You can also do it in just about any group makeup if you're gear isn't total garbage and you understand CC'ing.