Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

lokdron
11.03.2012 , 05:40 AM | #841
Funny thing is its the opposite for sith most of the sith warrior/sith inquistor hooded robes have their hood down and most sith players want it up. Plus they want the hood+mask combo.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Alec_Fortescue
11.03.2012 , 05:53 AM | #842
Hood+mask combo is on the way. It's on PTS where a lot of masks got adjusted to not remove hoods.

And yes to the statement that Imps want hood up and pubs hoods down... You know that the thing you want most is the one you don't have. However the Imperials are more 50/50 in terms of hood up/down stuff being available. Pubs aren't so lucky.

Tronnebula
11.03.2012 , 11:34 AM | #843
it dosen't matter, we'll all still look like we're bald
in the begining God made Star Wars (100% true)

Xienive
11.03.2012 , 11:41 AM | #844
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Rubbish! Most of consular robes have hoods up...
Most don't, but Consulars don't have any normal looking robes period. Most of ours look like senator Jedi wrather than just Jedi.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

hunterstg
11.04.2012 , 09:49 AM | #845
I have been playing since day one and i have rolled several classes to 50 and the one i want to do the most is jedi knight but i refuse to wear a hood. Not a single jedi ever wore a hood except obi-wan in the desert for 5 seconds, luke walking into jabba's (again coming from the desert) for a few minutes and Anikan once he was sith. In all the promotional pics for this game the jedi do not wear hoods and this thread has several links to that. Having a hood up is not how i or most people envision a jedi.

Ii noticed in the promotional pic for 1.5, HK-47 standing next to a jedi knight in the jedi battlelord armor with the hood down. I assume they are telling us by that pic that the hood toggle will be a feature, because if they don't like the hood being up in their promotional pictures, then they should know that we dont like it either.

The way my character looks is very important to the way i play the game, and in a game based on cut-scenes and story, it is even more important. This picture of HK better not be another lie.

sbjessen
11.04.2012 , 12:46 PM | #846
Can we get any confirmation that the Hood toggle will be in 1.5?

Alec_Fortescue
11.04.2012 , 04:08 PM | #847
It's not on pts and they said it's not gonna come in the short future... But 1.5 is not coming in a very short future either

JohnRoy
11.04.2012 , 04:47 PM | #848
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
It's not on pts and they said it's not gonna come in the short future... But 1.5 is not coming in a very short future either
I am pretty cynical but I wonder if they are gonna sell as many vile eliminator and destroyer chestguards as they can for real cash before giving us that toggle. And maybe even selling another round of the robes we REALLY want (that dominate the moddable clothing poll) before giving us our wish. The ironic thing is that once I can take the hood down, I like almost ALL the JK robe designs.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Alec_Fortescue
11.05.2012 , 07:00 AM | #849
Same - I like them but it's just annoying that I can't see my Jedi knight's hair for over a year.

Merwanor
11.05.2012 , 04:57 PM | #850
Maybe they don't want to add the hood toggle, because then people will not buy stuff from the cartel store as the robe models allready in game would actually be good looking. The armor I got now, the Jedi Battlelord set would be awesome with the hood down, as it is the same armor as in the character creation screen, only green. It is actually even cooler as it is almost the same armor Master Zallow has in the Sith intro... I will never understand why they made the decision to have all JK armors have the hood up... Makes no sense since mostly all the screenshots from the game has the hood down.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.