Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game hung on questing.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alexzk
11.05.2012 , 07:25 AM | #1
Not sure If I should write it here at all, but maybe it will help to improve game.

I'm playing on linux using wine 1.5.1 now.

Some quests have marker on map like small circles. If I move mouse over it either on minimap or fullmap or even quest in list it kills UI and I assume hungs game totally. However I have sound going, but do restart though bcs it is faster thanks to other leaks

Any way, just let you know. Looks like on windows it has bug too but not leading to crush. Maybe some memory leak, bcs I must do "windows reboot" before starting this game again.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

Sutii
11.05.2012 , 01:43 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello alexzk,

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue, unfortunately please be aware that support can only be provided in cases where the computer used to run SWTOR adheres to the minimum specifications, including the Operating Systems listed.

As we do not support Linux, no guarantees can be given for the games stability or indeed even ability to run. I can appreciate that this may be frustrating but can only advise that you ensure the machine you are using to play SWTOR on does meet the above listed specifications should you encounter any issues. If the issue does then persist please do contact us for further support.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support