Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.05.2012 , 03:38 AM | #252
Okay, as you know all know what my plan is. Mdlogan, has been aware for little while. In my next post I get off the ship, and initate hyperspace jump. Oh and I also reasle all escape pods at once thus, no ship can target me without hitting the pods .
Anyone think, I planned this

icecream, where this spacestion come from? since you did not know where the planet. was till recently.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 04:05 AM | #253
Well. seeing how mean and zero's ship is still safely docked inside one of the reviver's ships, I say go for it

legolegion
11.05.2012 , 10:38 AM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Well. seeing how mean and zero's ship is still safely docked inside one of the reviver's ships, I say go for it
Not, while your on the planet. As you don`t want that, trust me.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Not, while your on the planet. As you don`t want that, trust me.
er...what do you mean, not while I am on the planet? they took a transport down to the planet, and left their ship in the hanger of one of the revivers ships. seeing as how you are currently on one of the republic ships, there is not much you can do to a single ship docked inside one of the revivers ships, a ship that you don't even know about.

legolegion
11.05.2012 , 11:32 AM | #256
Your, on the planet yes.
If so, i am waiting for you to get of the planet.
Before activating, my evil plan

meanken
11.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #257
Your, on the planet yes.
If so, i am waiting for you to get of the planet.
Before activating, my evil plan
Ok......how do you know I am on the planet? IC, I mean. also, why would you bother waiting for two random hunters to leave the planet before starting your plan? I understand they are trators, but stoping the revivers is a tad more important then arresting/killing two random bounty hunters

legolegion
11.05.2012 , 11:39 AM | #258
Ok......how do you know I am on the planet? IC, I mean. also, why would you bother waiting for two random hunters to leave the planet before starting your plan? I understand they are trators, but stoping the revivers is a tad more important then arresting/killing two random bounty hunters
Sabrina not waiting for you, I just know if i carry out my plot before you get off. You may never, get off.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 12:11 PM | #259
Sabrina not waiting for you, I just know if i carry out my plot before you get off. You may never, get off.
If you say so. anyway, been too long since I posted, time for my next post

legolegion
11.05.2012 , 12:14 PM | #260
If you say so. anyway, been too long since I posted, time for my next post
Do you know, what happens when sapceship hits a planet. While in hyperspace, it not good for anybody on th planet.

Repeating from earlyier
Icecream how did spacestion get here