Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Tano.... What do you think?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ahsoka Tano.... What do you think?

VicSkimmr
11.02.2012 , 02:14 PM | #81
is that where that scar came from? that was always one of the things that irked me. i've watched the movies more than i care to admit and i'd never figured out where that damn thing came from.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

bahdasz
11.03.2012 , 08:51 AM | #82
The more I thiink about it, I wish he'd have killed her when he raided the temple, and I wish it would have been slow an painful, and I wish they'd have shown every delightful moment of it in ROTS.

I hate her just that much. If she were my padawan I'd have had to arrange for her to have an accident while she was "cleaning her lightsaber" if you know what I mean.

JediRios
11.03.2012 , 11:40 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
The more I thiink about it, I wish he'd have killed her when he raided the temple, and I wish it would have been slow an painful, and I wish they'd have shown every delightful moment of it in ROTS.

I hate her just that much. If she were my padawan I'd have had to arrange for her to have an accident while she was "cleaning her lightsaber" if you know what I mean.
Couldn't agree more. Just the fact that Anakin the padawan has a padawan himself bothered me, not to mention that they revived Darth Maul after he got cut in HALF. The show itself isnt that bad but there are the some apsects of it that have ruined several episodes for me and make me want to tell myself its not Canon.

Wolfninjajedi
11.03.2012 , 11:51 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRios View Post
Couldn't agree more. Just the fact that Anakin the padawan has a padawan himself bothered me, not to mention that they revived Darth Maul after he got cut in HALF. The show itself isnt that bad but there are the some apsects of it that have ruined several episodes for me and make me want to tell myself its not Canon.
Anakin ain't a padawan in this, he is a knight and a jedi knight can have a padawan.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Vinjar
11.04.2012 , 10:06 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
After TCW ends I honestly think there should be an off-shoot of the comic series: Purge which is based off of Vader hunting down Jedi who excaped/survived Order 66.

This! Or a video game based on this. Oh, man..

AhsokaTanorules
11.05.2012 , 09:49 AM | #86
My handle says it all.

kirorx
11.05.2012 , 10:19 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinjar View Post
This! Or a video game based on this. Oh, man..
YES. A darth vader video game. Brilliant
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

VicSkimmr
11.05.2012 , 10:45 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRios View Post
Fact 1: Bringing someone back who was thought dead has happened lots of time in Star Wars
Fact 2: Lightsabers immediately cauterize wounds
Fact 3: There aren't any organs below your waste that prevent you from continuing to live if blood loss isn't a concern.
Fact 4: Darth Maul is second only behind Vader as the fan favorite villain of the whole universe
Fact 5: People have been questioning whether Maul really died since the first time they saw Episode 1
Fact 6: Fans have been asking for Maul to return ever since they saw Episode 1. In fact, a lot of them thought that he would return for Episode 2 (me included).

Also, Anakin is a Knight and not a Padawan.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

kirorx
11.05.2012 , 11:08 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
Fact 1: Bringing someone back who was thought dead has happened lots of time in Star Wars
Fact 2: Lightsabers immediately cauterize wounds
Fact 3: There aren't any organs below your waste that prevent you from continuing to live if blood loss isn't a concern.
Fact 4: Darth Maul is second only behind Vader as the fan favorite villain of the whole universe
Fact 5: People have been questioning whether Maul really died since the first time they saw Episode 1
Fact 6: Fans have been asking for Maul to return ever since they saw Episode 1. In fact, a lot of them thought that he would return for Episode 2 (me included).

Also, Anakin is a Knight and not a Padawan.
Fact 3 is not really accurate, If your body cant expel waste, you would go into septic shock and die, not to mention your PH balance would be insanse because your kidneys would not function.. In short you would be in great deal of trouble if your cut in half. .

You are right that people have been wanting maul back for a long time and cyber leg maul is actually old news, i think he came out in some comic a while back. So TCW only made this offical, they did not create the idea.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

VicSkimmr
11.05.2012 , 11:14 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Fact 3 is not really accurate, If your body cant expel waste, you would go into septic shock and die, not to mention your PH balance would be insanse because your kidneys would not function.. In short you would be in great deal of trouble if your cut in half. .
Ok fine. It's nothing a little cybernetics and some star wars magic can't fix though