Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnections...

WillDad
11.04.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1
Hello everyone,
Earlier today I was running a timed NiM Karagga's Palace timed run, had a great group, and had plenty of time left during the Jarg and Sorno fight, one of our healers disconnected. We tried to finish the fight but wiped, then spent the next 45 minutes trying to get a healer. So now we still had 45 minutes left, but after the G4-B3 Fabricator fight another healer dc'd. Spent another 25 minutes trying to get another healer. 20 minutes left, and because of the disconnections we couldnt get the title, and we have to wait until Tuesday (atleast) to try again. The point of this is, we need a pause mechanism or something, to stop the timer temporarily until the group fills up again, or the person re-connects.

It gets very tiring having groups that dispand cause we cant find a person, especially so if you have a super geared group that is doing amazing. Please Bioware, please, put in an option to pause the timer, but add in a system to not let you damage anything inside or something like that. In closing, Bioware, please put in an option for this. I MIGHT also post in the suggestion box forum if you would like to check there for a post.

grallmate
11.04.2012 , 09:36 PM | #2
Its always fun when the most challenging part of a fight is making sure everyone stays connected....

In terms of the OP: I don't think the timed run should be paused for any reason. If you missed it one week because of a DC, just go next week. Honestly its not that tough and all you get is a title. We cleared both NiM EV and KP in under 45 minutes each on our first try. Admittedly we only did them because one of our DPS was away when we were still working on HM EC, so we were pretty geared.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]