Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest Help "Hunting the Mandalorians"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Quest Help "Hunting the Mandalorians"

HHHDad
07.04.2012 , 10:54 AM | #1
I am working the "Hunting the Mandalorians" Quest series and I am stuck on "Scan and Apply Repair". I click on the Long-range scanner and in bold red letters it tells me what is wrong but I see nothing that tells me how to repair the scanner. I have submitted a ticket and checked google to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

ForceWorks
07.04.2012 , 11:27 AM | #2
I believe you have 3 different quest items. once you scan the problem you pick the item that will fix it. look for the items in your inventory under the mission tab.

Hope this helps

divegoonie
07.04.2012 , 12:12 PM | #3
You have to kill a few of the Mandalorians in the area in order to pick up the repair kits. As stated above, there are three ( it's like a Hardware Repair Kit, a Software Repair Kit, and one more I can't remember). After you get the kits; click on the broken devices to "scan" them and a message will pop up that will give you a hint on which kit to use (although I found the hints to be a little vague). Anyway, then go to your inventory (they might be on the Mission Items page), and click on the required kit for the repair. If it doesn't work, just try one of the other ones, should get you there in the end.
"The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed"

Estimate
07.04.2012 , 03:08 PM | #4
You have to right click on the correct item in your inventory (mission item inventory)

ToastyChoate
07.04.2012 , 10:49 PM | #5
just do what i do and click all of the stuff in my mission inventory list till one works...

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.--YODA

Bida
11.04.2012 , 09:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ToastyChoate View Post
just do what i do and click all of the stuff in my mission inventory list till one works...
This quest is still broken, and this was the best advice. It worked great.

zejaie
11.05.2012 , 05:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bida View Post
This quest is still broken, and this was the best advice. It worked great.
The quest is not broken, you were doing something wrong.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!