Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

MelodicSixNine
11.04.2012 , 03:36 AM | #321
It's simple and how it should be imo:

NWZ - only solo. No grouping. Here you learn the basics, your class and get your first gear.
RWZ - 4-man, 8-man groups. No solo(big NO here for undergeared/PvE people). This WZ enter only people who seek greater challenge.

UncelSam
11.04.2012 , 03:53 AM | #322
Why do even the premade runner care if we casual/solo/pug players want a wz queue of our own?

If premade runners are that hardcore they want to make us belive they should be happy to fight against more hardcore ppl - other premade teams. But they dont want that. Odd, isnt it?

Or is it they they just want to keep us solo/random teams as easy kills? Maybe the premade runners arent that hardcore after all, since they seek easy kills? Maybe we should remove premade teams, so everyone goes random?

I guess the premade runner would be screaming in panic if we removed preamde teams, since it would be obvious that they arent that hardcore if they dont have thier 24/7 heals running over them all time.

filipesantana
11.04.2012 , 05:43 AM | #323
are people just socially awkward or complete wierdos that cant interact with other human beings?I mean...the whole basement nerd stereotype that stays locked at home is old..but it refers to real life!do we now have "social wierdos" that cant interact even online?!

tip-counseling......psychiatrist..chose one..U NEED IT.

how can this thing go on..l

get an invite (usualy doesnt take more then 10 mins asking)

BAM! you ar ein a premade!now..unless your awkward and you cant comunicate...or you are mentally chalenged to the point that ou cant pvp properly in a game like swtor you will prbably get kicked,(blame it on yourself not premades..)

ALSO...

spam general "LF mroe people for normal WZ premade@

ill give you 5 mins for a full group

BAM! you are in a premade!

Srsly, this is an online MMO..it REQUIRES interaction, and if you have problems with that you should go see a professional...

unless you are bored and passing time people dont generaly prefer to queue solo just because....

all the xcuses for "why i like solo better" are just pooor and sad xcuses..nonsense.

if your a wierdo and socially awkward...then G...T.....F....O...those kind of people give me the creeps and should be banished of the planet..

(sorry for my english...clearly not my language)

UncelSam
11.04.2012 , 06:13 AM | #324
What is it to you if we soloers get a queue for our own?

I dont understand your anxiety, except u worrie about that your easy kills will go elsewhere and you have to start working for your wins?

Ramtar
11.04.2012 , 06:15 AM | #325
The problem is: Players give up too easy. When things get tough they quit.

PoliteAssasin
11.04.2012 , 06:18 AM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramtar View Post
The problem is: Players give up too easy. When things get tough they quit.
True. I'm not one who really cares about whether I win or lose, but I like a challenge. When matches aren't looking too good and the enemy has definitely brought their A game, I tend to enjoy those matches more than matches where I'm on a team with a premade owning a warzone. When it's too easy, it's boring imo which is why solo queueing is bearable for me.

I've been in warzones where everyone except me has stopped attacking the other turrets/nodes.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

UncelSam
11.04.2012 , 06:26 AM | #327
If you like it tough, then you should like the idea of runing against premade teams.
Voila!!

Premades vs premades and pug vs pug

I rest my case

Malkavier
11.04.2012 , 06:48 AM | #328
There's a real easy way to fix gear discrepencies:

Lock WH+ gear to Rated WZ use only.

This will also weed out those players who somehow get their jollies from being in min-maxed gear and steamrolling those without just for laughs.

With their overwhelming gear advantage gone, they'll soon start losing, and will quickly thereafter quit doing it.

I've come across this situation before, even in a game I ran back in the 90's. We set it up that the best gear was locked to the highest PvP play tiers to prevent just this situation. You wanted to wear that gear? Fine, but you could only then enter certain playing fields that only others in the same gear types could enter.

The griefers whined and complained, but they were made to put up or shut up. They ended up shutting right the hell up because they actually were facing an even field of play and couldn't get away with their pathetically juvenile behavior any longer.

What made it especially tasty, were that player corpses were full loot. You had to -pay- to make your stuff bound to you. If you did not and someone PK'd you? They laughed all the way to the bank, selling your gear.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

jprife
11.04.2012 , 07:17 AM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by melodicsixnine View Post
it's simple and how it should be imo:

Nwz - only solo. No grouping. Here you learn the basics, your class and get your first gear.
Rwz - 4-man, 8-man groups. No solo(big no here for undergeared/pve people). This wz enter only people who seek greater challenge.
This^^^^

Right now, Level 50 PVP is grossly unbalanced and PUGs are getting steamrolled over and over again by the WH premades. It's not fun for casual players and ultimately self-defeating for all involved, including EA/BW.

jprife
11.04.2012 , 07:30 AM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Or is it they they just want to keep us solo/random teams as easy kills?
I think you just hit the nail on the head...!