Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I almost never see Holiday

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I almost never see Holiday

Ferkles
11.04.2012 , 03:49 AM | #11
I've had Holiday deploying frequently since 1.4.
Getting a new signature. Eventually~

Sildanar
11.22.2012 , 05:09 PM | #12
I too have noticed that I dont see Holiday while the mez is being channeled since 1.4.
I presume this is a bug, I loved seeing Holiday dancing and distracting a mob, please please fix this asap.
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

Endriss
11.23.2012 , 09:37 AM | #13
She appears on Alderon but not other planets. Silly bug..

Oktaine
11.27.2012 , 02:23 PM | #14
Was wondering about this the other day. The world needs more dancing girls. Not less.
Oktaine - Shadow
Krockett - Scrapper
Jedi Covenant

Karasuko
11.28.2012 , 02:13 AM | #15
I've had holiday turned off since 1.1, and with the very little Wpvp on my server her bind is rarely if ever used.

Guinnessmonkey
12.15.2012 , 10:09 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
I've had holiday turned off since 1.1, and with the very little Wpvp on my server her bind is rarely if ever used.
Since when is a mez only useful for Wpvp?

I miss Holiday. She was the only thing I liked about Tharan...

░░▒▒▓▓ OLD REPUBLIC DADS ▓▓▒▒░░
THE GUILD FOR WORKING ADULTS AND PARENTS

Xette
01.09.2013 , 12:06 AM | #17
I see her occasionally. Well, acutally, I logged in one day and she was rendering and then never again. It weirded me out because I'd never seen her before that or after.
Now I just watch Tharan's action bar.
I don't think it makes the game any worse, although pretty graphics are always welcome, and might actually improve my tank practise because it means I have to be aware of what other people are casting for CC to help me manage mobs.

seven_deadlies
01.10.2013 , 09:18 PM | #18
Yeah, I noticed since that particular patch, Holiday -never- appears for me either.

Tharan goes through his entire channeling, and the target mob stands appropriately entranced for the duration, but there's no hot pink hologram next to them.

Which is quite frustrating, since I barely have time to notice the debuff on them as I'm auto-targeting and attacking.