Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Encyclopedia Revalations

Lavariusstar
10.27.2012 , 11:10 PM | #1
Just thought I'd make a thread for people to post new information from the encyclopedia that just recently came out.Feel free to post any information from the encyclopedia that you found interesting or important in this thread.Just be weary that not everyone has the encyclopedia,so just use spoiler tags
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

Beniboybling
10.28.2012 , 05:07 AM | #2
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is all I can remember right now, there may be more...

Ausstig
10.28.2012 , 11:23 PM | #3
I heard that

Spoiler
Have Force lightning will travel

Eightus
10.29.2012 , 07:33 PM | #4
Spoiler

Spoiler

BenKatarn
11.04.2012 , 03:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eightus View Post
Spoiler
That is by no means new information.

Spoiler
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Beniboybling
11.04.2012 , 05:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
That is by no means new information.

Spoiler
Correct, they are called 'madclaw' and banished to the Shadowlands or exiled from the planet. This isn't knew for people who have played KOTOR

Eightus
11.04.2012 , 08:29 AM | #7
As you can probably tell I havent played KOTOR 1, so it was a new piece of information for me.

Forgon
11.04.2012 , 08:34 AM | #8
Some nice tidbits and interesting trivia.

Is there anything new to be learned about companion ages? I know the ages are mentioned but are those their ages for when they are recruited, from the beginning of the character's story, or from the end of the character's story?

Any mention or clarification on that with dates or anything?
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Beniboybling
11.04.2012 , 08:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eightus View Post
As you can probably tell I havent played KOTOR 1, so it was a new piece of information for me.
Then what are you doing here! Go play it!
But seriously I would advise giving it a go, if its just a bit to dated for you try KOTOR 2 - both are very fun. Or you could just wait and hope they get a makeover like other BioWare titles on their 10th anniversary.

Beniboybling
11.04.2012 , 08:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Some nice tidbits and interesting trivia.

Is there anything new to be learned about companion ages? I know the ages are mentioned but are those their ages for when they are recruited, from the beginning of the character's story, or from the end of the character's story?

Any mention or clarification on that with dates or anything?
Yes, they are all given an age, I assume its from time of recruitment. Each companion has a mini profile too. This info is probably on Wookiepedia though.