Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Ebon Hawk] Another RP Re-roll group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
[Ebon Hawk] Another RP Re-roll group

darth-malignus
10.31.2012 , 01:04 PM | #1
Again I believe dark_wolf posted this idea on the forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541600

But I did something like this back when I used to play Star Wars Galaxies and it was one of the greatest RP experiences I ever had. So if anyone is interesting in making a new one with me, just reply and let me know how I can get in contact with you!

myolinyr
10.31.2012 , 07:23 PM | #2
count me in as interested. let's make this happen.

darth-malignus
11.01.2012 , 01:50 PM | #3
Just sent you a PM, you'll finish our group if you follow the instructions, can't wait to hear back from you!

Faust
11.03.2012 , 11:09 AM | #4
I'd love to do this as well, but I'm REALLY wanting to wait till the Cathar are released...

Jenzali
11.04.2012 , 12:51 AM | #5
I'm interested as well on the Ebon Hawk, sent you a PM. Just wondering, which path are you planning to take?

1) "In a bubble RP", as in assuming that the cutscenes really are part of your character's story
2) More free-formed, meaning we will do the quests together but will retcon them in our minds and be more creative with our own stories
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

redhuntinghat
11.04.2012 , 10:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
1) "In a bubble RP", as in assuming that the cutscenes really are part of your character's story
2) More free-formed, meaning we will do the quests together but will retcon them in our minds and be more creative with our own stories
I may be interested as well, but I'd like to know what your opinion on these two paths is!

darth-malignus
11.06.2012 , 02:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
I'm interested as well on the Ebon Hawk, sent you a PM. Just wondering, which path are you planning to take?

That is a great question, one that I was planning on asking our group once we got time issues out of the way. For the people that still want a place, I already have a four person group but I would love to help create a second one. If you are still interested, just visit this small enjin site/forums I set up so we can get things started.

http://rpreroll.enjin.com/

shadowdemon
11.07.2012 , 08:22 AM | #8
I'm part of a Pub reroll group, I wouldn't mind joining another, Pub or Imperial! ^_^
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)