Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knight in Corellia--Did I kill (redacted)--spoilers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Knight in Corellia--Did I kill (redacted)--spoilers

errant_knight
10.09.2012 , 04:01 PM | #1
My Jedi is more sithy than he really should be and rounded up all the jedi to fight, basically telling Kira's master to stop whining and get to it. I get the impression that most of the jedi in that battle died, so I'm guessing that I got her killed. Not all that worried about that. My jedi thought she was gutless, weak and selfcentered. Oh wells

But he liked Lord Praven. I liked him too--think he died, as well?

Kyriosgundam
10.09.2012 , 04:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
My Jedi is more sithy than he really should be and rounded up all the jedi to fight, basically telling Kira's master to stop whining and get to it. I get the impression that most of the jedi in that battle died, so I'm guessing that I got her killed. Not all that worried about that. My jedi thought she was gutless, weak and selfcentered. Oh wells

But he liked Lord Praven. I liked him too--think he died, as well?
Spoiler
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

OldVengeance
10.31.2012 , 08:15 PM | #3
Near as I can tell, the fate of Kwikis and all the other Jedi are not revealed over the course of the game. After she leads them into battle you never see or hear of her again, whether the Jedi suffer casualties or not. Praven and Bengal Morr (or their replacements) are also never seen again after Axial Park either. Although the Bith always seems to survive no matter what.

errant_knight
11.03.2012 , 08:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Near as I can tell, the fate of Kwikis and all the other Jedi are not revealed over the course of the game. After she leads them into battle you never see or hear of her again, whether the Jedi suffer casualties or not. Praven and Bengal Morr (or their replacements) are also never seen again after Axial Park either. Although the Bith always seems to survive no matter what.
This is actually hopeful because that means these people may appear again in some surprising way or as the result of a choice. And the fact that nothing was said of any of them is interesting. Fingers crossed!