Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lordinvder
11.03.2012 , 08:13 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by lordinvder View Post
Same, just started having the issue after I finished an OP with the friend finder.
I had to created a new toon and then logout. Then i was able to use my broken toon.

Tsukuni
11.04.2012 , 03:24 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by lordinvder View Post
I had to created a new toon and then logout. Then i was able to use my broken toon.
You just have to bide your time for your character to auto log out. Creating alts, running repair etc does nothing. All you are doing in effect is wasting time for the auto log to activate

Alfawulf
11.04.2012 , 12:16 PM | #53
Signed, happens to me all the time now since last patch. The game has been full of glitches, crashes, lag and lockups this past week or more.

LamondAlexander
11.06.2012 , 02:52 PM | #54
STILL have this issue...and now maintenance is delayed

Happens EVERY time I do an Op or go to Black Hole on Correlia...at least once a day...v annoying.

BTW, you dont have to wait 10 minutes then repair launcher...if you just repair launcher, it will work as by that time your character has been logged out. Voice of frustrated experience

Tatumsa
11.06.2012 , 04:34 PM | #55
I can log in on one account fine, and the other is stuck, Even swapping PCs they are still stuck.

amcdoog
11.06.2012 , 06:35 PM | #56
Happens to me daily....really annoying especially when in the middle of Ops.

JattaGin
11.07.2012 , 07:02 AM | #57
I won't even get to the character selection screen anymore. None of the tricks in any thread here and on other sites did the trick for me.
+++ No referral link in here. Please move on. +++

Fraith
11.07.2012 , 07:57 AM | #58
Getting this on the red eclipse when trying to enter FP (battle of ilum)

alandrae
11.08.2012 , 04:35 PM | #59
Same problems stuck at about 25%
It's not the bullet with my name on it I'm concerned about. It's all the ones for "to whom it may concern."

cidtheslayer
11.08.2012 , 04:53 PM | #60
I have this issue at the moment.

Exited to restart.

Loaded it up, then alt-tabbed to try and type this whilst waiting for it to load. By alt-tabbing it meant I got the pink screen of nowhere.... I'll go restart it again shall I?... no alt tabbing. bad alt tabbing.

FYI think I got this issue in the first place cause I alt tabbed whilst it was logging in my character.
\.o. \.o. \.o.MASSASSI REBORN.o./ .o./ .o./
ịΞΞΞ||{███████████████████████████}