Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you like your Jaesa Light or Dark?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
How do you like your Jaesa Light or Dark?

CaptCody
10.26.2012 , 05:43 AM | #1
Just looking for opinions, which side of Jaesa's Story is more interesting?

I was originally planning to have her go darkside, but after my initial interaction with her, I don't know anymore. It just didn't go the way I wanted.

Spoiler
B O L I D E
Legacy

FoolsErrand
10.26.2012 , 08:12 AM | #2
Heh, I don't know about your character, but most Dark Sith Warriors aren't particularly subtle. As the hand of Baras, they kill who they're sent to kill, often paving the way there with the blood of those who got in the Warrior's way. A light side might be more subtle, but they wouldn't be trying to turn Jaesa dark. I just wish the Inq had gotten something like this.
Never give up! Never surrender!

_biddan_
10.26.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3
light jaesa is the perfect apprentice
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

OldVengeance
10.28.2012 , 12:41 PM | #4
Darkside and Lightside Jaesa are almost polar opposites. And in most cases they would only work for a darkside or lightside Sith Warrior respectively.
Spoiler

Xargyn
11.02.2012 , 05:24 PM | #5
I don't think it's a matter of which side is more interesting, it's just what you prefer. Dark side Jaesa is a romance option that can lead to marriage. But while she won't marry you, Light side Jaesa will agree to bear your children.

As far as the story itself...
Spoiler
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

RCcarroll
11.02.2012 , 05:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FoolsErrand View Post
Heh, I don't know about your character, but most Dark Sith Warriors aren't particularly subtle. As the hand of Baras, they kill who they're sent to kill, often paving the way there with the blood of those who got in the Warrior's way. A light side might be more subtle, but they wouldn't be trying to turn Jaesa dark. I just wish the Inq had gotten something like this.
I dunno, I think Dark SWs can be DS while being subtle, or at least honorable. My SWs hard core Dark Side, but I think he's a pretty honorable, at least to a point, while still being ferocious.

In any case,
Spoiler
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

CaptCody
11.03.2012 , 07:55 AM | #7
I decided on my next Course of Action.

Spoiler
B O L I D E
Legacy

AllanGand
11.03.2012 , 04:50 PM | #8
honestly I think every jedi/sith character should have a character like Jaessa. The fact you can choose her alignment is amazing.

Spoiler

CaptCody
11.05.2012 , 08:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AllanGand View Post
honestly I think every jedi/sith character should have a character like Jaessa. The fact you can choose her alignment is amazing.

Spoiler
Why stop there? I think every class should have a companions you can shape, it doesn't always have to be force corruption. I mean SW has both Vette and Jaesa, two companions that are considerably more malleable then the rest.

Spoiler
B O L I D E
Legacy

Karkais
11.06.2012 , 06:12 AM | #10
Is this a rhetorical question? Dark.

Anyway, I love dangerous, sexy, and often evil (no restrictions) women capable of taking care of themselves. I admit I havent even tested light Jaesa, but from what I heard she is boring.

ps. Alas, my SW is female
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur