Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Companion Crew Skill Bonuses -- Picking the Best Crew Skills for your Class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Guide] Companion Crew Skill Bonuses -- Picking the Best Crew Skills for your Class

laz_AU
11.03.2012 , 12:02 AM | #231
Is this awesome guide still accurate for 1.4?
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Skodan
11.03.2012 , 11:34 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by laz_AU View Post
Is this awesome guide still accurate for 1.4?
yea. the bonuses for companions have never changed
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

laz_AU
11.17.2012 , 09:31 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
yea. the bonuses for companions have never changed
Cool and what about 1.5 now? Lol
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

imehiel
01.11.2013 , 05:01 AM | #234
This is huge. And indescribably useful. Thank you very much.

OutstormtheStorm
01.24.2013 , 07:40 PM | #235
Hey - I would have sent this to you as a PM, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to do that lol (probably operator error XD). I used this guide on my guild website located (here). I didn't make any changes other than to some of the colors and added some divider lines; I hope that's okay. (i.e., I didn't make any changes to CONTENT--only some minor formatting changes.) I don't think it will show up to anyone except those registered and approved on the website (though it is a new site, so the kinks are still being worked out). If you have an enjin acct (or want to make one) you can feel free to register with my guild (HAZMAT-OPS) to check out the thread and see if it's to your liking/approval.

I also included at the bottom a link to the original page as well as your name (and a link to your member page) so you are appropriately cited/credited. If you want to check it out please let me know through my guild website (http://hazmat-dread-ops.enjin.com/home). Thanks for your awesome thread!

-Faradaya Storm / OutstormtheStorm

TheRealBowser
02.20.2013 , 12:55 PM | #236
I decided to give this game another try, and I've taken this opportunity to update the thread for HK-51, in addition to a few other changes. Besides the fact that HK-51 gains a (very small) critical bonus for artifice where no other class can, it really doesn't matter much. He's just a nice (if very small) bonus for every class.

However, I was wrong about him giving +2 critical for artifice and cybertech as that was changed, so I wanted to make sure I updated the thread accordingly so as to not give misinformation.

Not much was added overall, and I am not sure if I will be posting here again (or if it will be needed). I just thought I'd let you guys know. I hope this guide continues to be useful to everyone.

odonoghuet
02.20.2013 , 04:34 PM | #237
I thank you for your efforts in coallating this data. I just wish I had seen it before I made some characters :P
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

TheRealBowser
02.20.2013 , 08:26 PM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
I thank you for your efforts in coallating this data. I just wish I had seen it before I made some characters :P
Heh, me too.

Kytea
02.20.2013 , 10:05 PM | #239
Thanks, much appreciated

As a suggestion, perhaps it would be nice to add the crit chance explanation from here:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-april-27th-2012
It's not impossible. It's just improbable.

TheRealBowser
02.21.2013 , 06:36 AM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Kytea View Post
Thanks, much appreciated

As a suggestion, perhaps it would be nice to add the crit chance explanation from here:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-april-27th-2012
Good idea, I linked it in the guide. Good to know anyways. I never noticed that blog before, though I haven't really been keeping tabs on things since I quit in early 2012.