Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
11.02.2012 , 10:29 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

Please discuss this week's Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel blog in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bennis
11.02.2012 , 12:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hello everyone,

Please discuss this week's Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel blog in this thread!

When when when when when when?

Exciting read! Can't wait to finally have a HK droid. Can we change the colour?
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakos View Post
If anyone provides a link between Revan and Anakin, I will tear my face off and sever all ties with the Star Wars genre.

Stumkrav
11.02.2012 , 12:27 PM | #3
Nice, its means next week we can obtain it? Hope so.

sandisrd
11.02.2012 , 12:41 PM | #4
It will be very soon, wen HK-51 will start to work for the Empire!, and crash every hope what Republic brings up!...

Finally Sith will have some competition!...
Collector's edition owner
''Blindness of Democracy has grown her roots in every one of us, it's up to us individually to find it and eliminated it!'' - Darth Imperius

dubsackmcgee
11.02.2012 , 12:41 PM | #5
So when is it cause I have to say I am starting to lose faith in ToR....I mean dont get me wrong the enviroments are breath taking and the gameplay is fun, but the content.......oh god where is new content????? I started playing in beta and have cont. since but the one thing i hear so much is about new patchs, and new patches, and new about the same patch, and then more news about the same patch later. One thing this game needs is more lore story events, things to do as in mini games, racing, cont. on the war, and alot others things. Please please please dont make me go back to WoW for new content, please........the graphics are 12 years old but the story is new and has content. I must say you need to bring out more content that doesnt break old and new gear modles more star wars looking. I mean look at the dark horse comics for inspiration for gear looks and maybe story and more powers for classes!

Yaesive
11.02.2012 , 12:52 PM | #6
I am attempting to picture this into a RP model with Light side Jedi more than anything else.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Costello
11.02.2012 , 12:53 PM | #7
From what we know of HK you have to be level 50 to get him and able to complete hard mode flash point as well as other quests and enter an open world PvP zone that is liked to be camped.

So with this work involved in getting him and then the need to either do space or ops to get the materials to make his armour. Once I have got him outfitted him what use is he going to be to end game? He can't have much use in my class story as its completed before I can get to malgus space station, he can't be much use in warzones or Ops or flash points as these aren't companion friendly though he could come in a flash point I doubt he will be putting man DPS out of a job.

So once I have gotten him where does this lead? Will there be some HK related quests or will be be allowed to be used in Operations or other end game content without having to substitute a player. Or will he just stand on my ship as a statue to all the work to get him?

Reble-Dog-Squad
11.02.2012 , 12:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
From what we know of HK you have to be level 50 to get him and able to complete hard mode flash point as well as other quests and enter an open world PvP zone that is liked to be camped.

So with this work involved in getting him and then the need to either do space or ops to get the materials to make his armour. Once I have got him outfitted him what use is he going to be to end game? He can't have much use in my class story as its completed before I can get to malgus space station, he can't be much use in warzones or Ops or flash points as these aren't companion friendly though he could come in a flash point I doubt he will be putting man DPS out of a job.

So once I have gotten him where does this lead? Will there be some HK related quests or will be be allowed to be used in Operations or other end game content without having to substitute a player. Or will he just stand on my ship as a statue to all the work to get him?
MAKEB.....The planetry Expansion that is planed,which includes new story
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

sithgreyguard
11.02.2012 , 01:00 PM | #9
Thanks Bioware/Swtor i enjoyed the article and look forward to get my hk-51 to crush the republic.

Vegabond
11.02.2012 , 01:07 PM | #10
Same, awaiting my HK droid to destroy the republic!