Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've gone through the first three pages - Queuing for WZ/FPs rationale?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
I've gone through the first three pages - Queuing for WZ/FPs rationale?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xstortion
11.02.2012 , 06:09 AM | #121
I have still yet to q up for a WZ due to this change.

I used to enjoy it. I wonder if quitting wz's is that much better now?

anakedcowboy
11.02.2012 , 08:51 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by xstortion View Post
I have still yet to q up for a WZ due to this change.

I used to enjoy it. I wonder if quitting wz's is that much better now?
With the exception of finishing off a war hero boundless ages relic I needed to get comms for (since it's still inexplicably BIS even when 1.5 comes out), I haven't played a single pvp match on either level 50 since the change. I have seen an increase people begging for others to queue up in fleet though... so... lol?

Level 0 thinking doesn't lead itself to solid problem solving.

xstortion
11.02.2012 , 12:34 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by anakedcowboy View Post
With the exception of finishing off a war hero boundless ages relic I needed to get comms for (since it's still inexplicably BIS even when 1.5 comes out), I haven't played a single pvp match on either level 50 since the change. I have seen an increase people begging for others to queue up in fleet though... so... lol?

Level 0 thinking doesn't lead itself to solid problem solving.
Yeah same here I have noticed gen chat begging for people to queue during all hours of the day. So this change must have spurned great improvement. I 2 have BiS but I would definitely play to get my daily and weekly sadly I haven't even bothered now. Disappointing.

Wraiven
11.02.2012 , 07:32 PM | #124
Do the Devs even read this section of the forums? Not trying to sound like a butt here, just curious if our voices are even being heard in this forum section.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

oleost
11.02.2012 , 08:45 PM | #125
Vote for being able to queue for flashpoint for other characters..

I have multiple character and the abbilty to queue with all of them (they a different roles) at the same time would be huge..

Or when you have leveling another character, it would be great to be able to queue with other characters.