Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

9000 + 0.(0)

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beruthien
11.02.2012 , 03:25 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Astrojam,

Error code 9000 indicates a general connection error. The first things to try in this situation would be the following:
  • Remove and re-add firewall and antivirus exceptions for SWTOR.exe and Launcher.exe.
  • Make sure that the required ports have been opened on your router.
  • Disable any traffic management software.
  • Perform a Clean Boot.
  • Use a wired connection instead of a wireless one.
You said that currently you are crashing from the launcher. What exactly is happening? Do you receive an error message on the launcher or the game just crashes after pressing play?

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Astrojam
11.02.2012 , 03:26 AM | #12
yes those two reports above ur post are what i'm getting.

But I press play goes to the start then black then crash never makes the server list

DarthWalt
11.02.2012 , 06:13 AM | #13
This is becoming a major and needs to be addressed where is it on BW end. This started when they dropped 1.4 and has gotten worse with every reset and maint.

I am not wasting my time posting system and driver and trace rout crap cause none of it tells you anything cause its an issue on your side not ours.

Fix your stabilty issues. I get lag spikes that shoot into the 5000+ and then crashs me to 9000 and load screen for no reason.

FIX YOUR ISSUES AND STOP TREATING US ALL LIKE COMP NUBS.

Astrojam
11.04.2012 , 10:59 AM | #14
yet another fun bug today running throw a random HM trying to squeeze in before i get another 9000 instead I got a 2005 and when i tried to email the link I get this

Spoiler

Oh how sweet is that they give u links and email adress that don't actualy accept emails

DeltaSpartaneg
11.04.2012 , 11:02 AM | #15
Same problem here. Im not kidding, but I actually do live in Egypt and my friends play this game with me and we all have the same problem.
Vanguard Level 50

DeltaSpartaneg
11.05.2012 , 08:44 AM | #16
Day 2 - Lag seems to be worse, all other games such as League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Dota 2, GW2, and Lotoro all work fine. BIOWARE LISTEN!!! FIX ISSUES > CONTENT
Vanguard Level 50

Astrojam
11.05.2012 , 04:27 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Greetings TheTaTeR,

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue, could you please perform the following steps and diagnostics.
  • Please run all hardware at stock speeds i.e. no overclocking.
  • Run the game in full screen windowed mode.
  • Run the game in Win XP SP3 compatibility mode. If this does not improve the situation, please revert to normal mode.
  • Please run the System file Checker from Microsoft as this can find problems with your system files and repair them: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833
  • Run Memory Diagnostics: Please see the following post for more information on running Memtest86+: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1#post3954859
  • Run the game after performing a clean boot. Instructions on performing a clean boot: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Please let us know how you get on.
ok followed this from someone elses thred figureing well nothing elses worked but i find least 4 errors it couldn't fix but not sure how to tell what proper file names to fix myself

Spoiler