Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Horrible play


Dridan's Avatar


Dridan
10.31.2012 , 10:31 PM | #11
What is even funnier is when you say anything people tell you to **** on imp side. K take your 2 Warzones and ****

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
10.31.2012 , 11:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dridan View Post
What is even funnier is when you say anything people tell you to **** on imp side. K take your 2 Warzones and ****
lol, this I'll totally agree with, people are so much nicer on pub side. However, 'tis the Sith way, just tryin to stay in character guy!
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

Ssfbistimg's Avatar


Ssfbistimg
11.02.2012 , 01:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Laethius View Post
I'm a new player, been playing about 6 weeks now. I have to agree with this assessment, unfortunately. I came from WoW (which admittely obviously has a large unskilled player base) from a PVP server, and also did ranked arenas.

So basically, I'm a fresh 50 in pretty much recruit gear, and I'm doing more damage than most of my team (I'm playing an imp agent) and oftentimes I'm the only one trying to burn down a healer, or kill the one carrying the huttball.

It's very frustrating, coming to a PVP server I was expecting that there would just be a little more skill. I see that skill, on the Pub side, but that's probably more so that they're premade grouping vs our uncoordinated monkey mess.
see thats the problem alot of people make. PVP server does not mean warzone skill. All a pvp server means is people like to partake in owpvp and ganking. doesn't mean they are skilled in a team environment. Most people who roll pvp servers are actually quite bad. Sure they might be good at owpvp but warzones are a completely different animal.

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
11.02.2012 , 10:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
see thats the problem alot of people make. PVP server does not mean warzone skill. All a pvp server means is people like to partake in owpvp and ganking. doesn't mean they are skilled in a team environment. Most people who roll pvp servers are actually quite bad. Sure they might be good at owpvp but warzones are a completely different animal.
Not necessarily true, people don't know when they're just starting the game that the pvp server just means you can gank people. Many people join pvp servers thinking that is the focus of the server and that there will be more options to pvp and have some kind of meaningful world pvp. They don't realize that Bioware has completely abandoned the pvp scene despite their statements that they realize pvp is a big draw in this game
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

Philastra's Avatar


Philastra
11.02.2012 , 12:27 PM | #15
Theres great players and bad ones on every server. Did you have a bad run of WZ's? Happens to all no matter what server your on. If someone is having trouble in WZ's and if you are the 5% maybe help them with advice.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

themepark's Avatar


themepark
11.02.2012 , 12:42 PM | #16
Because everyone who was good quit.

MrGrzecka's Avatar


MrGrzecka
11.02.2012 , 03:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
Because everyone who was good quit.
Lol you were a ****** mara.

themepark's Avatar


themepark
11.02.2012 , 03:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrzecka View Post
Lol you were a ****** mara.
You just say that because we ***** you all day
Must not be that bad since you know who I am.

BlazingShadow's Avatar


BlazingShadow
11.03.2012 , 05:25 PM | #19
imp WZs make me want to lose the will to live tbh.

Stop wasting CCs on stuns and pull ball carriers OFF of our ledges, plzkkthxbye.

-Shap'Kel'Aptua

Floydsox's Avatar


Floydsox
11.03.2012 , 05:53 PM | #20
Server has bad and good players like any other server in the world. If you want to meet a really good player, look for me at the top of the charts every match --Karmapopo