Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

Invictusthetaru
10.30.2012 , 05:46 PM | #11
I'm not having any issues. Although I will say *most* people suck at this game or have enough gear to appear decent.

Just got my vanguard to 50 and the amount of times I have killed war hero marauders and juggs is laughable.

#tactics #winning

Edit: Oh and I'm terrible at this game. So by not having any issues I mean I must have 7 competent teammates to win.
Invic- 55 Jugg Tongs-53 Gunslinger
Tongs- 55 Assassin Penné-50 Vanguard
Havesome- 55 Sentinel
iKite- 55 Sorc

Kreaz
10.31.2012 , 12:50 AM | #12
My weekly is done.
Ninjastyle-100-ShadowUrbân-90-GuardianKreaz-90-SorcererOwnzu-70-Juggernaut
www.youtube.com/tehkreaz

whitefmxer
10.31.2012 , 05:40 PM | #13
Reroll smash and be good!
RAID-BOSS (SENTINEL)
ISPAMONEBUTTON (COMMANDO)
COMPLETE-NOOB (SCOUNDREL)

NRN_Hawk
10.31.2012 , 06:19 PM | #14
It's 1:1 on both sides, you win some, you lose some, I usually have good win streaks, maybe it's either the time I'm playing or just a "luck" thing. There are very good players on both sides.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

Alizaro
11.01.2012 , 11:27 AM | #15
It's not just on the republic side. There are plenty of poor imperial pugs too. Additionally the elitists on our side don't shut up the whole match calling people bads or comments like (this is the worst pug I've ever played )

Regarding the a team comment, my guild groups together but some are full wh half optimized, some are fresh 50. Just depends who's on

Problem with rated is nobody wants to get rolled by a fully practiced and geared team. There's lots of people including myself who would love to do more rated, but if more "mortals" did them it might not be so bad.

Finding a group of 8 who are willing to log in every night and get pummeled just doesn't happen. I wish we could get more people who are not necessarily full wh to do rateds, maybe if that happened the people less geared may run into less drastic imbalance in the regulars.

NRN_Hawk
11.01.2012 , 12:35 PM | #16
That happens on both sides as well, if you look closer at those "Elitists", you will see that most hide behind their guild and loud mouth. ^^
Hawk's Twitch

amnie
11.01.2012 , 01:57 PM | #17
guys, I know that... and you should all know that there's usually pax people around doing warzones even if we keep getting called bads

I'm more talking about 'random folks' who might be turned off by it - for all kinds of reasons. I personally love to do warzones still, even if for the last 2 weeks I've been mostly doing lowbie stuff so I can finally get my other class buffs. lol (which is in part due to people never buffing in 50s warzones which is driving me crazy ... grr. lol)

NRN_Hawk
11.01.2012 , 02:16 PM | #18
Fact. One more level on my merc and I can put it aside again, then it'll be random side lowbie wzing and leveling. ^^
Can't complain about Rep side, it's all even like I said in many threads so often, usually you win more than you lose, but those terrible games stay in mind for longer I guess. ^^
Hawk's Twitch

Hywhan
11.01.2012 , 04:37 PM | #19
Almost time to do away with the stigma, stay tuned!
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

Lium
11.02.2012 , 12:41 AM | #20
Most of the bads seem to be on empire side, to be honest.

Here's a hint: when playing ACW or NC, leave the middle objectives and cap the sides. Sit back and defend and watch as the entire imp team goes to zerg mid. They will then become frustrated that they can't seem to get another node.

I've honestly lost maybe once or twice using this strategy out of 100s of games played.