Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sin tank! Power or Willpower

Chicifer
09.30.2012 , 06:37 AM | #21
If you are using the 31/0/10 with stalker gear, what are you using in your offhand?

enoax
09.30.2012 , 02:25 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NoaFlux View Post
I was actually going to mention this and didn't want to be too confusing, but since you brought it up. I had seen a pict online where willpower gave bonus healing...someone had a cursor over healing bonus and willpower was there...in game it doesn't do that for me, I checked.

I'm not a sage, I'm a tank. Is that why?
Yes probably. Though interestingly, cunning affects my gunslingers bonus healing lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by NoaFlux View Post
And let me get this straight, your saying tele-throw won't benefit from the healing that power gives? I've noticed a vast improvement recently, I figured it was from my power augs.
That's exactly what i'm saying. Use a triage adrenal, another gear set, stim and test it yourself. Your heals will scale with your HP's so putting on power augments (with +12 endurance) will help your heal slightly because of the 120 extra HP. Putting on all 14 augments (from none) will increase your HP by 1680, and thus your self heal by 134 total (or 34 per tick)
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

stephenalandavie
11.01.2012 , 11:14 PM | #23
sin tank for pvp in tank gear? you may as well call it a day
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Ismercu
11.02.2012 , 12:33 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Bpotux View Post
Follow healers around and be an annoyance to enemy team and soak the damage while having completely neutered damage output, all while surviving 1-3 seconds longer then the same Sin tank in dps gear that is top 3 damage evey game.
agreed, the only place tank gear should be used is in FP's and OPS, soloing or pvping in tank gear is selling yourself short unless your a dedicated ball carrier(not even node defending).