Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest: Number One with a Bullet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quest: Number One with a Bullet

tententacles
08.12.2012 , 09:33 AM | #71
This fight is easy, if you don't fight. I put Kolto Shell on Blizz, shielded myself, then sent Blizz in to hold aggro on the Larrot and the other one. Then I ran to the pod door and clicked it. I assume the two guards get sucked into space, 'cause the fight ended. Then just click the pod door again and you're done.

bahdasz
08.13.2012 , 01:05 AM | #72
Sounds to me like someone should have leveled up. Bet $100 OP didn't do half or more of the planet quests and was too low level going into the thing..

Vinwray
08.14.2012 , 12:32 PM | #73
Not sure if this quest has been nerfed etc, but i did it last night lvl48 with mako , powertech, with sheild tech spec, tried twice in the same room as the encounter but couldnt keep up with the interupts, so i aggrod one, keeping companion passive until i went into the escape pod room nextdoor, just in the doorway to the left, and managed to burn him, and keep interupted, the other one comes in the room but from the bottom door that blocked to player chars and doesnt help in the fight much, killed one got killed, then finished the last off after a revive.

JanOJan
09.04.2012 , 04:25 PM | #74
Tried this part of my quests and I guess I just suck and should stop playing because it's not as easy as some of the previous posters say it is. I'm not going to say it's impossible to complete but it's extremely difficult. Either that or I got my toon specialized incorrectly. Mako can't keep up with the heals and Gault can't keep up with the damage. I'm not looking for a cake walk but I'd like to see some sort of opening where there's a chance without using a bug or exploit.

18 times tried.18 times died...
You don't tug on Supermans Cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jan...

NULL_ARC_ELEVEN
11.01.2012 , 05:52 PM | #75
I would one day like to complete this quest. This is the only quest left to do, and there is just no way I can get this beat.

Why haven't they fixed this yet?

Edit: Ive been waiting for a fix to this since release...

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."
~Qui-Gon Jinn

ssncsco
11.02.2012 , 02:38 AM | #76
With PT.
Go all the way to the right or left side of the room when you are 29.9m from one of them you should be 36m from the other. Grapple the close one. He is now to far away for his buddy to heal him and he goes down super easy. The other one will not move. I did it last night and it took me a couple times to figure out.

Lialu
12.13.2012 , 05:26 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by ssncsco View Post
With PT.
Go all the way to the right or left side of the room when you are 29.9m from one of them you should be 36m from the other. Grapple the close one. He is now to far away for his buddy to heal him and he goes down super easy. The other one will not move. I did it last night and it took me a couple times to figure out.
Have tried this several times and the other one moves into range. I'm tired of this borked quest. I've spent over 200k on repairs and I think it BS!!!! This needs to be fixed for shieldtechs.

Mucklavee
12.28.2012 , 06:45 PM | #78
nevermind deleted post because cleary the devs KNOW this quest is broken yet they don't give a ****

nazbit
02.25.2013 , 06:37 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
So..

I am unable to defeat the Supreme Guards, they seem to be overly spamming the healing ability. I have tried to CC them as much as possible and use my different companions to no avail.

I am unable to return to other areas and I am unable to proceed, effectively I am stuck.

Please explain to me how I am supposed to defeat these clearly overpowered/bugged NPC's so I can continue to play this game. Google/forums are of no help.

PS: If your only going to laugh/troll then whatever, but thats not going to help me.

I know how to defeat the supreme guard. You need to keep them away from each other

nazbit
02.25.2013 , 06:39 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Lialu View Post
Have tried this several times and the other one moves into range. I'm tired of this borked quest. I've spent over 200k on repairs and I think it BS!!!! This needs to be fixed for shieldtechs.
well if your lv 50 you should have gotten 99 tionese comindations.