Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper Helm Search: TT-15A Echelon Helmet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Trooper Helm Search: TT-15A Echelon Helmet

XavierKentha
01.08.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1
http://www.torhead.com/item/9JROYdL/...echelon-helmet

Anyone remember where this drops from? I remember acquiring a chestpiece of it from either Alderaan or Tatooine

Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
NOOOOVAAA!

Rank: Sergeant - Element: 1st Battalion, Titan Co, Null Squad
[Official Site]

Daxr
01.08.2012 , 11:24 PM | #2
Judging by the required item level, my bets would be on Quesh, Hoth, or maybe even the Maelstrom Prison if it's possibly a flashpoint drop.

HexCaliber
01.09.2012 , 03:44 AM | #3
The tt-15a is the level 40 pvp assault helm, found on the pvp vendor; it has been renamed but keeps the appearance and designation, also those stats on torhead are wrong, it is showing an early beta version with glance stats, and level 38 mods instead of the 40's it is equipped with.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Brodehouse
01.09.2012 , 07:01 AM | #4
I'm pretty sure I'm wearing that helmet, and it dropped from Maelstrom prison. Either that or I have a TA-15 Echelon helmet.

XavierKentha
01.09.2012 , 07:35 AM | #5
Yeah I looked back on the other set pieces and one appears to have dropped from maelstrom.

I'll have to run that FP mulitple times to hope it drops there.

Thanks for the info Brode. I'll have to wait until Veela wakes up though D:
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
NOOOOVAAA!

Rank: Sergeant - Element: 1st Battalion, Titan Co, Null Squad
[Official Site]

Arell
01.11.2012 , 02:54 PM | #6
I bid you luck! I too am farming Maelstrom Prison like a madman for the set. Though, after over 40 runs now, I've only seen the chest drop from Colonel Daksh sofar.

Rmojoho
02.27.2012 , 12:03 PM | #7
3 or 4 breastplates from Maelstrom but no other pieces. Anyone has found other sources please post them
Quote:
"If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

va_wanderer
02.27.2012 , 12:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxr View Post
Judging by the required item level, my bets would be on Quesh, Hoth, or maybe even the Maelstrom Prison if it's possibly a flashpoint drop.
If it drops on Quesh, it'd have to be two really decent possible targets to give you best odds, since my bet is "world drop". I've seen everything from L35 orange chest pieces to L38 headgear drop on Quesh (a RD-07A Viper for Smugglers, and RD-15A Mercenary being of note).

Lord Rhexa's got the best drop odds short of resetting a mission there. DS-224 is the other option I know of- both are "always-drop-green" mobs, which means they also have the best odds of a chance at a blue/orange drop. Rhexa's dropped that Mercenary chestpiece for me, DS-224 the Viper headgear (and a Smuggler L35 chestpiece too.).

Just be warned- Rhexa's a sorcerer and a boss and he's got two of those annoying shockbots that spawn right in front of him, so mind the elemental damage and other assorted annoyances. DS-224's just a big named elite and not nearly as much stress (but lower odds on a blue+). The only other mob I know like them on Quesh is the mission mob "Mysterious Sith Assassin" on The Republic Strikes Back.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

KyaniteD
05.06.2012 , 05:10 AM | #9
Any news on this set? Has anyone found other pieces than the chest piece from Maelstrom Prison?
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

flamingdirk
11.01.2012 , 04:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
Any news on this set? Has anyone found other pieces than the chest piece from Maelstrom Prison?
i've been looking, however, i have not been able to find even the chest peice, it might have been removed altogether.... and that annoys me as i like the look of that chest.